The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.5 feet today, December 12th, 2016. This represents 0.2 feet increase from our previous recorded level yesterday, December 11th, 2016. The level on this date last year, December 12th, 2016 was 333.3 feet.
Spill over is at 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedules for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today, Monday 12th December 2016:
Network News the under listed areas were supplied yesterday.
- Fond Cannie, Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20, Chicken Back Street, Upper Monier from Fostin Development upwards, La Borne, Family Lane and Savanne en haut and Upper Paix Bouche including Pork Place area.
Water Supply for Today December 12th, 2016 – Hill 20 System
- La Borne is currently being supplied (from tank).
Water Supply Forecast – Babonneau (Hill 20 System)
- Upper Desableau will be supplied today.
- Lower Boguis, Lower Desableau will be supplied from tomorrow 13th, Dec, 2016.
- Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok, Malgretoute will b e supplied today.
Please note the aforementioned are subject to change based on the availability of Water supply, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedule for communities in the Southern part of the island, for today Monday 12th December 2016.
- CANARIES SYSTEM
- Main Canaries Primary System: High turbidity
- Anse la Verdue: In operation
- SOUFRIERE SYSTEM
- Ruby: In operation (River source in operation; spring source in operation)
- Fond St. Jacques 1: In operation
- Fond St. Jacques 2: In operation
- Diamond 1: In operation
- Diamond 2: In operation
- Bouton: In operation
- CHOISEUL SYSTEM
- Delcer: Unclogging works was completed in 10” main line yesterday; however coagulate chamber is still clogged. Works have commenced, system will be restored as soon as works are completed
- Saltibus Upper: In operation; lower system will be fed from this system
- Saltibus Lower: Damaged 6” raw water main
- Toucousson: In operation
- VIEUX FORT SYSTEM
- Grace: In operation
- Beausejour: All areas are being fed from Grace system
- Micoud Primary system: In operation
- Patience: In operation
- Belle Vue: In operation
- Desruisseaux: In operation
- Errard: In operation
- Thomazo: Intake clogged from yesterday; currently crew is unclogging intake to restore water supply.
- Aux Lyon: In operation
- Derniere Riviere: In operation
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.