Update: Homicide at Marisule, Gros Islet

Update: Homicide at Marisule, Gros Islet

On Monday, December 12, 2016, a post mortem was conducted upon the body of seventy six (76) year old Rose Anne Raymond of Marisule, Gros Islet, whose body was discovered at her residence on Saturday, December 10, 2016.

The post mortem conducted by Doctor Stephen King, revealed that Rose Anne Raymond died as a result of asphyxia secondary to ligature strangulation.

Investigations are ongoing in this matter.

December 14, 2016 at 4:00 pm Reply

And they reduce to enforce Capitol punishment they are the ones responsable for so much killing those going boys know they can just kill and get away with it so they are not afaird to kill

2. Enough
    December 14, 2016 at 4:21 pm Reply

Death penalty death penalty we had enough impose the law of the land.

December 14, 2016 at 4:22 pm Reply

If there’s a job vacancy to put the knot, I’m one applicant to be considered. I’m prepared to take this job n let my pay go to charity.

December 14, 2016 at 5:51 pm Reply

I can do it for nothing. I don’t need anything I just want to be the one to do it.

5. Unpredictable
    December 14, 2016 at 7:10 pm Reply

I watch forensic files everyday, and I also watch movies and shows about medicine and I’ve never heard anywhere around the civilized world where any doctor perform a post mortem and say anyone died from any cause secondary to anything else. But down here that’s all they know to say. Just like weather reports, there is always upper level trough.

1. Terre
      December 14, 2016 at 8:24 pm Reply

then stop sitting your behind in front of screens watching make belief shows, and go to school to train to do autopsies then you can run your uneducated mouth.

you die from a condition which may be secondary (induces/caused) by something else

hemorrhage (or even its shock ) secondary to gunshot wound or stabbing
      meaning ; you die from bleeding out, but the bleeding out was caused by a stabbing (or bullet or whatever)

and weather reporting is not an absolute science. they are not comparable.

please stop spreading stupidity, it might soon become contagious.

1. Ritardna
        December 15, 2016 at 9:30 am Reply

Upvote…lol

6. amen
    December 16, 2016 at 12:27 pm Reply

@terre for prime minister

7. #Peacemaker
    December 19, 2016 at 12:48 pm Reply

Partly cloudy to cloudy at times with widely scattered showers…..sorry….. i am a Lucian with limited vocabulary…….whoyyyy!!!!!