The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.4 feet today, December 19th, 2016. This represents 0.2 feet increase from our previous recorded level yesterday, December 18th, 2016. The level on this date last year, December 19th, 2016 was 333.3 feet.
Spill over is at 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedules for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today, Monday 19th December 2016:
The under listed areas were supplied yesterday.
- Fond Cannie, Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20, Chicken Back Street, La Borne, Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok, Malgretoute, Lower Garrand inclusive of Resinald, Upper Paix Bouche including Pork Palace Area
- Plateau Pump was switched on from 11pm last night.
Water Supply; Areas currently being supplied for Today December 16th, 2016 – Hill 20 System
- La Borne
- Fond Cannie
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- Upper Paix Bouche including Pork Palace Area
- Plateau is currently being supplied. NB. Section from Monier Junction to Community Center Junction was closed at 9:30am and will be reopened at 6pm.
Water Supply Forecast – Babonneau (Hill 20 System)
- Plateau will continue to be supplied until Tuesday Night December 20th, 2016.
- Upper Monier from Old Playing Field Upwards will be supplied from Tomorrow. December 20th, 2016.
- Upper Monier from Old Fostin Tank will be supplied from tomorrow night December 20th, 2016.
- Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine Macok, Malgretoute will be supplied from Wednesday Morning, December 21st, 2016.
- La Guerre will be supplied from Wednesday December 21st, 2016.
- Family Lane, Savanne eh Haut will be supplied from Wednesday Night December 21st, 2016.
- Upper Desableau will be supplied from Thursday Night December 22nd, 2016.
- Lower Desableau, Boguis will be supplied from Friday Night, December 23rd, 2016.
Please note the above is subject to change based on the situation with production at Hill 20. Also based on the level of Paix Bouche Tank some areas may receive water before above scheduled date.
- Damaged 4 at Marigot. As a result The Marigot community is closed. Line will be repaired today.
- Belle View Cap Estate was supplied last night.
- Hotels at Cap Estate were supplied last night.
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedule for communities in the Southern part of the island, for today Monday 19th December 2016.
- CANARIES SYSTEM
- Main Canaries Primary System: In operation
- Anse la Verdue: In operation
- SOUFRIERE SYSTEM
- Ruby: In operation (River source in operation; spring source in operation)
- Fond St. Jacques 1: In operation
- Fond St. Jacques 2: In operation
- Diamond 1: In operation
- Diamond 2: In operation
- Bouton: In operation
- CHOISEUL SYSTEM
- Delcer: In operation: (Crew will be investigating water supply interruption at Debreuil and Roblot)
- Saltibus Upper: In operation; lower system will be fed from this system
- Saltibus Lower: Damaged 6” raw water main
- Toucousson: In operation
- VIEUX FORT SYSTEM
- Grace: In operation
- Beausejour:All areas are being fed from the Grace system
- Micoud Primary system: In operation
- Patience: In operation
- Belle Vue: In operation
- Desruisseaux: In operation
- Errard: In operation
- Thomazo: In operation
- Aux Lyon: In operation
- Derniere Riviere: In operation
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.