Distraught wife wants justice after attack on her husband

Distraught wife wants justice after attack on her husband

A distraught wife wants justice after a masked criminal attacked her husband Friday morning at La Clery.

Theresa Clerice told the Times that her husband, Gregor Clerice, aka ‘ Mr. Guh Guh’, was attacked in the wee hours of the morning near the La Clery Health Centre.

gregor-clerice

Gregor Clerice

Mrs. Clerice recalled that she had warned her husband not to venture out when he announced that he was going to  leave home at about 4:30 am to wait outside the Health Centre until it opened, in order to get an early appointment to see a doctor.

The distraught wife recalled that shortly after leaving, her husband used his mobile telephone to tell her that he had been attacked by a masked man wielding a a cutlass.

Mrs. Clerice ┬ásaid her husband disclosed that while he was waiting the assailant rushed on him and demanded that he ‘pass it.’

According to her, Mr. Clerice, who is a well-known resident of La Clery, explained to the masked man that he had no money, because he had left his wallet at home.

Mrs. Clerice told the Times that upon hearing that her husband had no cash, the bandit demanded that Mr. Clerice had over a wrist watch he was wearing.

The bandit later chopped Mr. Clerice on the arm before escaping.

The victim, who is in his seventies, was taken to hospital.

“The person will pay,” Mrs. Clerice said of the individual who attacked her husband.

She declared that she was leaving matters in the hands of God.

The distraught wife explained that her husband’s wound will take some time to heal.

However she admitted that the situation could have been much worse.

“I feel bad but this morning God take care of me since this morning I did not fall – God was with me. If God was not with me and my children were not praying for me, maybe they would find me dead there already,” Mrs. Clerice said, while fighting back tears.

1. Daisy Hopes
    December 30, 2016 at 1:55 pm Reply

Prayers are going up for you from Connecticut DaDa! Praise God for the angels that were watching over you! Don’t worry about the person who did this to you. GOD knows exactly who he is. He (God) has already said “vengeance is mine… He will repay this person for this deed that was done to you (His child)! Love you and be encouraged

2. Nadz
    December 30, 2016 at 2:07 pm Reply

To god be the glory.get well son uncle.

3. Just being me
    December 30, 2016 at 4:24 pm Reply

Its Very sad what happen to this poor man. I picture my Dad in his place just the theought is heartbreaking. Thank God for being on his side and shielding him from this coward.. it could have been worse. God will tak care whoever did this. Dont worry about him focus on getting better. I pray for fast healing.

December 30, 2016 at 5:28 pm Reply

Why ?

December 30, 2016 at 5:32 pm Reply

This man should have own a 22

6. Uncle Sejay
    December 30, 2016 at 7:08 pm Reply

Those guys like saying pass it I am always saying and will always say those guys know who they messing with that’s why I always have my fire arm with me and waiting for those guys to tell me pass it I know I wud pass it after I would go empty on one (Expression removed)

7. Sad-But-True
    December 30, 2016 at 8:10 pm Reply

Sad to hear you both went through such trauma.
    But be mindful, Evil Chastanet, has caused crime to quadrupled in less than 7 months. But again he is White French National from Martinique.
    Yes, the lying one you elected.
    I will pray for you and your husband.

1. lik
      December 30, 2016 at 9:28 pm Reply

Sad as people… hope it’s not your son who did this… y don’t you grow some common sense. Keep waiting your time. You have no better things to do?

December 31, 2016 at 1:42 pm Reply

SAD BUT TRUE you racist bum. thank your stars that it haven’t happened to you trust me then you would have no place to run but to Chastanet the white french man you such a bum St.Lucia dont need people like you in this beautiful land
        You have nothing better to do but spread your rasist ideologies
        Tan To Tan To

1. Sad-But-True
          December 31, 2016 at 4:52 pm Reply

What can Evil Chastanet give me, which I can’t give to myself? What does the master of lies and delusion can give anyone? Are you still waiting on your 5 to what?
          Lol!
          Deux-pan!
          Lol!

8. Julian james
    March 12, 2017 at 3:22 pm Reply

Sad but true, you are an utter disgrace,shut up and disappear,find something else worthwhile to do

March 13, 2017 at 10:46 am Reply

what happen to these (Word deleted) in st.lucia. a old man like dat you chopping.