Police find  suspected cocaine in Conway

Police find suspected cocaine in Conway

City Police officers involved in a joint operation with members of the Police Drug Squad, on Monday recovered a portion of suspected cocaine from the Conway area.

No arrests were made.

The discovery of the suspected cocaine was made at around 11:55 am, according to reports.

The substance was handed over to the Police Drug Unit.

January 25, 2017 at 9:44 am Reply

The usual tip of the iceberg cocaine seizure. What’s new?

January 25, 2017 at 10:16 am Reply

The same officers that burst check their homes and families u must get that same cocoaine

January 25, 2017 at 11:22 am Reply

It’s true

January 25, 2017 at 11:34 am Reply

I agree

3. Whatever...
    January 25, 2017 at 11:05 am Reply

The exact same ones??

4. sink
    January 25, 2017 at 11:05 am Reply

doh rump with my yard
    let money make
    that’s cents to what cap estate have
    go there and look (Expression deleted)

January 25, 2017 at 11:55 am Reply

What about the counterfeit drugs in the pharmacy from india the system selling to black people that killing us what about the big drug dealers in cap estate rodney bay and the marina what about the big hotels that are built on drugs money the elite are the biggest drug dealers in st lucia politicians lawyers doctors insurance companies hoteliers top ranking police marina police syrians go after them and live the poor ghettos alone

1. Pankaiso
      January 26, 2017 at 8:20 am Reply

Mr Anonymous I will tell you something I agree with you 1000 percent tell me something now I will be expecting a reply ,tell me how would you eradicate al of those that you mentioned you need the Top cop to put the wheels in motion but he cannot be trusted how do you get a top cop that can be trusted to buss those other top guys,
      Now I agree with that big big hotel that is the perfect laundry to wash money and they a doing well at washing it to but at the same time it’s causing young men and women to be in a position to sustain there family so in one sense the drug money has its value so unless the Prime Minister can burrow One Billion US dollars and give each family a two or three weeks course in managing money then make available One Million US for each family in this country then we will have no choice but to eat salt can you just imagine each family member in this country having a million dollars in there pocket how nice life will be

6. Sharon terrell
    January 25, 2017 at 12:29 pm Reply

Cocaine destroy lives just like cigarettes and alcohol, all these hard drugs killing our children the makings of monsters.They sell the drugs and cannot keep inocent people out of their crap.I dont care what you sell as long as my family and innocent people lives are not cut short in the cross fire, but no they done gone crazy killing innocent people why you’ll dont only just kill you’ll selfs we innocent we have nothing to do with you’ll drugs its about time they all get a life sentence the druggist them easy quick monies they want no production to society they are of no use to society, killing people blood on youll hands satans seeds send them to eternity never to return.Am tired of this epidemic drugs = guns= crimes.

7. Concerned citizen
    January 25, 2017 at 6:03 pm Reply

From the Conway area…… But where exactly….. . I m waiting for more details.