Press Release:-Police were summoned to the scene of a suspected suicide at Deglos, Bexon, on Monday, January 23, 2017.
Priscillia Marshall-Daniel, a forty three (43) year old resident of Deglos, was found at her residence, appearing to have ingested a toxic substance. She was conveyed to the Victoria Hospital, via ambulance, where she was admitted for treatment, but subsequently passed away.
A post mortem was conducted upon the body by Dr. Heather Emmanuel, on Wednesday, January 25, 2017, which revealed that Priscillia Marshall-Daniel died as a result of aspiration pneumonitis secondary to paraquat (gramoxone) ingestion.
The circumstances surrounding the death are currently under investigation.