10 year old traumatised by Goodlands homicide

10 year old traumatised by Goodlands homicide

A 10 year old boy is traumatised as a result of Sunday’s stabbing death of his father, allegedly by the child’s mother.

Anne Marie Edmunds who is the stepmother of the deceased, Cletus Edward, told reporters that the traumatised child needs counselling.

“He was with us yesterday and when he came here and take some water he heard the mother screaming and when he went to the house he told me he met his mom lying down on his daddy in a pool of blood and the mother had a towel holding the stab – the mother was screaming,” Edmunds recalled.

“That child just stay there and seized- I had to take him and bring him here, up to now you will talk to him, he will just shake his head – he will never open his mouth and answer you,” she explained.

Edmunds said the 10 year old needs someone to talk to him.

She revealed that the couple’s oldest daughter is about to graduate and her deceased father had ordered a suit to attend the graduation.

“Maybe they will bury him in that suit,” Edmunds said tearfully.

She recalled that just last week she had requested that the police assist the couple because of their stormy relationship, but was told that the two were the ones who had to make a report.

“I told them ‘You all can’t do nothing, but when you all will come is when one of them die, ‘”Edmunds stated.

She said she reminded the law enforcers of what she had said when they arrived on the scene Sunday afternoon to investigate the homicide.

April 10, 2017 at 6:06 pm Reply

these police officers are something else—-(Expression deleted)

2. Bella
    April 10, 2017 at 6:39 pm Reply

What I kno police officers don’t like getting they selves involved in troubled relationships becuz at the the end of the day they take statements arrest female or male and both end up together again …talking from eperience

April 10, 2017 at 8:06 pm Reply

True talk Bella

2. SLU Observer
      April 10, 2017 at 8:52 pm Reply

Thats why the state has to intervene in them matters … even when the male or female withdraw ..the state can prosecute… But just Alvina … Isaac is doing the same and not passing legislation. … as ministers …they are more worried about Step and Nice… that’s even they know how to get consensus and pass legislation. …

April 12, 2017 at 10:04 pm Reply

That’s their job, to maintain the peace. It doesn’t matter if the couple decides to get back together, that’s not their concern.
      DO YOUR JOB

April 10, 2017 at 6:39 pm Reply

Lord put a hand

April 11, 2017 at 10:14 am Reply

There’s no lord in Lucia lol It’s damned. Haiti Jr

April 10, 2017 at 7:01 pm Reply

My heart goes out to these children
    Father please watch over them
    This is so hard.

5. Society
    April 10, 2017 at 7:21 pm Reply

Like seriously…..for sure that’s not the only ten year old.9yrs old or what ever years old..what will be done about it..nothing…cause he don’t have a so called name or some big family support…the government will do nothing for that child……it’s for both UWP and SLP government’s. Smh

6. 100% born Lucian
    April 10, 2017 at 7:21 pm Reply

I’m speechless when will it stop. Father put a hand on this land. Endless talk but no action.

April 10, 2017 at 8:23 pm Reply

Sad Satan knocking on each one of us door; if u are weak; u will get suck.into him; becareful; our people need prayers ; and the times are hard, some people just canot deal with the stress; money is our big problem; yrs ago family would help out not any more,there is alot of hard times for some people right now; so there is alot going on in people lives; right now; all we can do is pray

1. king
      April 11, 2017 at 8:07 am Reply

My lady, Satan had nothing to do with this.

Satan is innocent why do you keep blaming him.

1. EndTimes
        April 11, 2017 at 3:35 pm Reply

Excuse your ignorance”King” satan is the prince of this world. The bible says satan comes to steal, to kill and to destroy so every evil that is happening is because of satan. So He Is To Blame!!!.
        ◄ 2 Chronicles 7:14 ►
        If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
        Until we don’t surrender to God we will not be saved.
        So I suggest you repent of the statement you just made and accept Christ as Lord and Savior before satan comes knocking at your door(God Forbid)
        My condolences to the family of the young man may he R.I.P

1. Selah
          April 11, 2017 at 11:48 pm Reply

Well said EndTimes..smh

8. Sparkle
    April 11, 2017 at 11:34 am Reply

its so sad Cletus i haven’t seen you in years and to be reading the news today my heart breaks for your children . I knew u as a genuine person always have that bright smile when I see you , I pray for your children that they have support , love and guidance R.I.P Cletus

April 12, 2017 at 9:25 pm Reply

Was started beacuse of religion .religion is nothing but a way to suppress society people do evil at their own will

April 12, 2017 at 9:26 pm Reply

War*

2. EndTimes
      April 13, 2017 at 9:24 am Reply

You need to understand it has nothing to do with religion.
      For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
      People do evil because their hearts are far from God and if they have no relationship with God they give way to satan and satan will cause them to commit murder and other forms of evil.If you have a relationship with God then the love of God is in you so satan cannot use you to commit such evil.

1. Ben
        April 15, 2017 at 6:55 pm Reply

End of times. Can you tell me what is your Nationality? According to the bible?

2. Ben
        April 15, 2017 at 6:56 pm Reply

End of times. Can you tell me what is your Nationality.

10. England
    April 13, 2017 at 12:41 pm Reply

An incident of this nature would traumatize an adult, let alone a child. This is indeed sad. I sincerely hope that those in the position to reach out to support those children have already done so. These children have realistically lost both parents and need the support of the whole community at large to grow up as stable individuals. This is a plea for help to be rendered to them at the soonest because children do go through the grieving process and support in that regard.