Brother of deceased: Alleged killer made death threats

Brother of deceased: Alleged killer made death threats

The brother of Saint Lucia’s latest homicide victim has said that the alleged killer had issued death threats in the past.

“That man always saying that this year he have to kill somebody – he had to do something. I don’t know what mental problem that man had,” Hayden Felicien said.

Hayden Felicien’s brother, Leonard Felicien,  received a stab wound during a physical altercation at Trois Piton, Castries and was pronounced dead on the scene on Sunday at around 2.30 pm by a medical practitioner.

“He was somebody when he drink his rum he could give you talk and thing so,” Felicien said of his deceased sibling.

(Hayden Felicien)

But he explained that the deceased was not one who went looking for trouble.

Felicien said the death was tough on surviving family members.

“My mother can’t even sleep – my sister can’t even sleep; I myself can’t even sleep,” he stated.

He asserted that the stabbing was uncalled for.

Felicien said according to the information he received, someone tried to make peace when his brother and the alleged killer, who were both consuming alcohol,  became involved in an altercation but the two would not listen.

According to Felicien, his brother was stabbed once with a broken beer bottle.

He disclosed that when he arrived on the scene, his brother was on the ground – blood pouring from his body.

Felicien said although an ambulance was summoned, none ever came.

“The man tell me only one ambulance they had there for the time and they had done send the ambulance Marigot side, so for the time there I couldn’t get no ambulance – what I had to do is transport my brother on a vehicle,” he observed.

However Felicien said although he has a vehicle, it is down.

He asserted nevertheless, that  by the time he had arrived on the scene it appeared that his brother was already dead.

It was the 21st homicide for the year.

An individual is in custody assisting police with their investigations.

April 25, 2017 at 7:59 am Reply

There you go again no ambulances available what’s going on

1. Barbara Felicien
      April 25, 2017 at 9:07 am Reply

What type of country is that? It’s the 21 century and 1 freaking ambulance? My uncle could have alive today if only st. Lucia had better resources.😡😡😡

2. Worried citizen
    April 25, 2017 at 8:13 am Reply

Instead of building bridges from sacred islands to the mainland, and dolphin sanctuaries in Pigeon Island, why not fund the island for more ambulance to save lives. Take care of what’s important first. #Blacklivesmatter

April 25, 2017 at 9:24 am Reply

All lives matter

April 25, 2017 at 10:53 am Reply

What a life we living god put a hand please

April 25, 2017 at 11:18 am Reply

They never have ambulance , poor leo,when i heard of his death, i said to my self am sure for his mouth they killed him, cuz boy he can give u talks , that don’t give the guy the right to kill him, Leo was not a trouble maker ,he will just not take ur talk’s ,i will miss seeing him at der_fort ,and his mango poor i used to buy from him, i hope his killer stay in prision for ever,RIP my friend

5. Chrissy
    April 25, 2017 at 11:29 am Reply

We also need to learn first aid, always put pressure on a stab wound and raise above the heart, if possible, it could save a life.

6. Amazed
    April 25, 2017 at 5:59 pm Reply

Oh boy, the devil on a rampant.Too much blood.God put a hand.No one has the right to take lives

April 27, 2017 at 4:06 pm Reply

That man was a trouble maker too and drank far to much alcohol – I know he is a trouble maker as one day he was drunk and started a fight with me and some of my friends for no reason – he was later arrested by the SSU – although I do not condone what happened to him please do not paint him as an innocent guy as both of the people in this incident were troublesome

April 30, 2017 at 5:55 am Reply

The killer wayne always used to say he will kill somebody and he did it for true he wanted to go and eat tax payers money he definately wanted to go prison free food etc