Monthly paid employees of the Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO), on Wednesday, May 10, 2017, voted in a poll to decide trade union representation.

They resoundingly and emphatically sent a message to the Union poachers that they wished to and would remain with tried and tested St.Lucia Civil Service Association (CSA).

Out of a bargaining unit of 154, 131 demonstrated their choice by throwing their support behind the CSA.

Only 14% of the bargaining unit supported the other Union, while a massive 86% threw their support behind the CSA.

The CSA would like to thank the monthly paid workers of WASCO for their support for, and confidence in the CSA and the CSA pledges to continue to struggle to ensure fairness and equity prevails in the workplace.

St Lucian arrested with cocaine in JamaicaRead
+ +