Shooting at Bagatelle leaves man injured

Shooting at Bagatelle leaves man injured

Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the shooting of Chester Lee Mc. Lauren also known as, “ Bling” of Bagatelle, Castries.

Reports indicate that on Monday, 22nd May, Mr. Mc. Lauren was driving to his home in his motor vehicle FAR 700, when he was shot at several times by an individual who had disembarked another vehicle.

Mc. Lauren was able to drive away to the Marchand Police Station and was conveyed by ambulance to the Victoria Hospital, where he was treated for injuries sustained during this incident.

The victim’s vehicle also bore several gunshot holes.

Investigations into this matter are continuing.

No one is in custody in relation to this incident.

1. Anon1
    May 25, 2017 at 8:51 am Reply

.45 (Colt) to stay alive!

Or was it “Five to stay Alive!

May 25, 2017 at 9:07 am Reply

And when they had wipe dem out in that special operations everyone vex. Police kill all their moda tilang and kill all the crooked cops too.

May 25, 2017 at 9:14 am Reply

Yall always want police to wipe out so and so. Saint Lucians are cowards. Yall know who’s doing the shootings but will never tell the police. That’s because the cops themselves are often dirty.

May 25, 2017 at 3:27 pm Reply

well said

4. Anna-Nichole
    May 25, 2017 at 11:08 am Reply

If I knew I would say well I would just drop off a letter because you never know which people are friends and when I sit at home watching 123moviesfree.com thinking I did the right thing someone comes to my house and shoot me down

May 25, 2017 at 11:22 am Reply

Them People are possessed. By the people the doing curelty to they have demons in them lord Jesus cover me under your blood along with my family relatives and home. Who don’t like it am sorry if i offended any one but that’s what i want to be fully covered in the blood of God.

6. Crabcake
    May 27, 2017 at 11:51 am Reply

Whole fami ya sa voleur. Nom kon fame

7. Etal
    May 30, 2017 at 11:04 am Reply

Could not have said it better. Remember his uncle was shot in the eye some years ago when he buglarized someone’s home. What’s about his cousin who buglarized the clothing store and his mother hid the fabrick at his aunt’s home in fond le grand. These are just a short history of his family stealing history. Well I guess it’s all in their Genes