PRESS RELEASE:-The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Monday 29th May 2017:
Network Update- May 29th, 2017
The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 331.2 feet today, May 29th, 2017. This represents 0 .1 feet decrease from our previous recorded level yesterday, May 28th, 2017. The level on this date last year, May 29th, 2016 was 333.4 feet.
Spill over is at 333.9.
Please note areas supplied with water yesterday
• Fond Cannie, Girard Cacoa and Cacoa
• Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
• Garrand (upper and Lower) from Resinald upwards to la Croix
• Chicken back Street
• Savanne en haut/ Family lane.
Communities being supplied with water for Today May 29th, 2017 – Hill 20 System
• Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20.
• Upper Garrand, Lower Garrand inclusive of Resinald.
• La Croix.
• Upper Paix Bouche.
• Lower Paix.
• Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine Macok, Malgretoute, la Borne.
• Savanne en Haut/ family Lane.
• Upper Monier from Fostin Development upwards.
Water Supply Forecast – Babonneau (Hill 20 System)
• La Guerre will be supplied from tonight May 29th, 2017.
• Chicken back Street will be supplied tonight may 29th, 2017.
• Plateau will be supplied on Wednesday May 31st, 2017.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.