Twenty-seven year old fatally shot

Twenty-seven year old fatally shot

A twenty-seven year old man, identified as Seame Cherry, was shot and died at around 3.am at Victoria Hospital, law enforcement sources have disclosed.

The twenty-seven year old Corinth resident is reported to have been shot four times.

The incident occurred at Piat, Grande Riviere, Gros Islet, it is reported.

According to law enforcement officials,  one is currently in police custody in connection with the fatal shooting.

1. Lucian
    June 10, 2017 at 8:55 am Reply

Cherry wa, this time wasnt a miss eh my boy. Wow. RIP. U tried to make the turn around. What can u say. RIP, RIP.

1. CookieMonster
      June 10, 2017 at 10:37 am Reply

Anyone trying to make a turn around wouldn’t be anywhere else but their beds at that time. Keeping to Urself is making a turn around. Y’all young ppl and have so many young kids too. SMH

1. Positive
        June 10, 2017 at 3:18 pm Reply

It’s just so amazing how negative some of y’all are!! A turn around eint got to do with what time he out ,or what time he out till or how many damn children he have!!! Bet if was one of your own you wouldn’t be talking that nonsense, someone child ,brother ,family ,father lost their life and that’s the only u can talk , heartless and cold much !!(Words deleted)

June 11, 2017 at 6:24 am Reply

So what does a turn around mean for you? Cause if you on the same movements how can you claim to have turned around?

1. Positive
            June 11, 2017 at 11:20 am

Were you with him to know what he was doing ? Is isolation your definition of turn around? All I am saying many time people die all people do is bash people or assume. It’s a life at the end of the day. Every life matter ,it’s still someone family . Politics or turn around have nothing to do with it. People dying in their own home now

June 10, 2017 at 9:00 am Reply

Jah know
    R.I.P blood….didn’t expect to hear you were the one shot last night…. condolences to the family

June 10, 2017 at 9:03 am Reply

Um mm I know this chap from Grand riviere always hanging out by t j’s…..sad R.I.P son.

4. Vibz
    June 10, 2017 at 9:15 am Reply

This is happening so frequently I hope Lucians do not become desensitized to murders. For such a relatively small country, the number of murders has become a national scandal. As I often advocate, crime is everybody’s business. Crime flourishes because of the lack of the collective will of the people to stop it. We should be proactive and not be reactive. Let’s find out the real reasons that are fueling this crime wave and put measures in place to arrest it.

1. Aloes
      June 10, 2017 at 9:26 am Reply

Men heart are failing them for fear. There are no more love in their heart. I pray for St Lucia.

2. Truthfull
      June 10, 2017 at 11:46 am Reply

I wish they would listen to u but they’re not interested they rather live in fear

June 10, 2017 at 9:23 am Reply

If anyone knows the life this guy has been living, this wouldn’t be a surprise. I’m saddened for the loss of life and its impact on friends and family, but he has been a menace to many. I went to school with him and I’ve spoken to him enough. Up to two or three months ago I ran into him at Ti J’s in Corinth and I asked him what has he been up to lately. His response was “my G you know already, ghetto life”. I told him he should move past that phase and he just laughed and said for what. Well, that’s why. It can get you killed. Take heed young men. You’re not bulletproof. BTW, this isn’t the first time he was shot.

June 10, 2017 at 10:27 am Reply

that’s what happens when Politician’s politicize crime. Chasnet words ” if Kenny cannot stop crime I will” waiting for it to stop Mr Chas

1. CookieMonster
      June 10, 2017 at 10:39 am Reply

Everything is politics for u backward lucians.

June 10, 2017 at 5:29 pm Reply

shut up you preposterous fraud. you need to learn to hold politicians accountable . Those words were the Prime ministers words not mine, its just biting him (Words deleted)

June 10, 2017 at 10:48 am Reply

R.i.p snake from ghost town

June 10, 2017 at 10:51 am Reply

Why u hv to bring up politics in that u idiot ..smh ..R.I.P young thug

June 10, 2017 at 5:40 pm Reply

Did you use your eyes to read, cuz you sound dumb, it clearly says Chasnet said if Kenney CAANOT STOP CRIME HE WILL . No one is politicking anything. Just using the PM’s own word against him. And how the hell you acting surprise “young thug’ died. All thugs die.(Words deleted)

9. fpj
    June 10, 2017 at 11:49 am Reply

And the list goes on Jesus put a hand on this island

June 10, 2017 at 11:52 am Reply

RIP my g….. You will be missed boo…. So sad……. Another Ccss guy gone……

11. sis.g
    June 10, 2017 at 12:07 pm Reply

My Jesus make haste to help us I am repenting for the sins of my country Helen of the west.heavenly father please help St Lucia in This hard and horrible crime in Jesus name I pulled down every strong holds every obstacles’ that is hindering your people from getting to know your as their lord and personal savior I plead the blood of Jesus Christ in every corners every places north south east and west I uproot every obstacles I decree and declare that we are claiming St.Lucia back in Jesus Christ mighty name amen and amen.

June 10, 2017 at 2:07 pm Reply

Chas promised to stop the crime if Kenny couldn’t put an end to it but under his regime it has escalated to higher than I’ve ever seen or heard in my entire. Smdh. Chas stop the crap cause u promised to. Foolish man!!!!!!

13. SMH
    June 10, 2017 at 2:08 pm Reply

Chas promised to stop the crime if Kenny couldn’t put an end to it but under his regime it has escalated to higher than I’ve ever seen or heard in my entire life. Smdh. Chas stop the crap cause u promised to. Foolish man!!!!!!

14. sharon terrell
    June 10, 2017 at 2:43 pm Reply

Am pretty sure rhat SSU can stop them abd even weed out the guns,St.lucia really need a Military Force not a Police Force.And this milirary needs to be trained by the best Corporation. ST.Lucia is a small island with 170 thousand population.I mean its not like Jamaica or America. …And we need to put curfews in place but with all the late night Activities in St.lucia its impossible.We need more boots on the ground maybe we have to recruit police men from outside country,we need man power.And where are the CCTV cameras in our communities and on our street’s.Last but not least St.lucians why you’ll love living in darkness,its time to light up you’ll communities Paris style,thieves and Murderers love darkness.I am tired.

June 10, 2017 at 2:46 pm Reply

OH LORD PUT A HAND

16. Godfather buried alive
    June 10, 2017 at 2:48 pm Reply

Live by the gun, die by the bullet

June 10, 2017 at 3:43 pm Reply

Shem boy wah cah believe u gone my tru friend rip my nigga

18. A Lucian
    June 10, 2017 at 4:08 pm Reply

No government can stop crime.it’s all over the world.stop putting politics in front.the world is being sold to the devil.by some greedy people.the FATHER alone can stop all dem killings.the devil us taking over.we need more love in this world.who live by the sword will die by it.some of our young people love to have nice things w working easy money so our kids get kill.FATHER PUT A HAND.

June 10, 2017 at 4:35 pm Reply

Every time someone is killed the police are always investigating 95% of the time no one is been arrested or no evidence and most of the time there isn’t any up date on any of the murders our politicians worse and it’s just so sad some of these you guys can be with some of our daughters we just never know and they play Mr lover man very well r.i.p young man

June 10, 2017 at 4:47 pm Reply

I not sure how to feel when someone just hurt you and robe you yet u can’t prove it and this person would throw words to u when they see you I am happy I forgave you and I pray that u asked God for forgiveness for the pain and suffering u caused my family. RIP

21. Destiny's child
    June 10, 2017 at 7:00 pm Reply

No more spraying people’s houses to drug them and enter their homes to rape them again. I KNOW YOUR DAY WOULD COME SALOP.

22. Happy
    June 10, 2017 at 7:29 pm Reply

Bravo . Your family will attack me to say I don’t know the struggle you go through. But do they know what you put my family through? I just never wish your daughter’s go through what you put my family through. Angry

June 10, 2017 at 10:31 pm Reply

Aye aye vwa,smh you never can know the heart and dirtiness we all do. But karma not playing wit you.

June 11, 2017 at 11:31 pm Reply

I hope ur friends see Wat happen to you .they their drinking they next

25. Dopekidd
    June 20, 2017 at 9:20 am Reply

The killers will pay God is watching rip snake oil we will never forget u