Flow promises improved cable TV and internet service

Flow promises improved cable TV and internet service

Telecommunications Provider Flow says it’s working to improve the quality of service being provided to the St Lucian public.

The company has been dogged by reports of poor service since its merger with Cable and Wireless.

At a news conference today, the company announced that it was undertaking two specific projects designed to ensure better television and internet service “across the board”.

Flow Network Operations Lead, Clarence Griffith explained that the company has been experiencing congestion on its network over the past year, as a result of increased internet usage.

He said the broadband network is currently being upgraded to accommodate the increased demand.

“Over the past month we’ve basically doubled the capacity in our core. It’s actually an ongoing process,” Griffith said.

He said St Lucians throughout the island should see an improved internet service within the next two to three weeks.

Flow also announced that its upgrade from analog to digital cable TV service was now 90 percent complete in the north of the island.

The company said it has now begun the digital upgrade process in the south of St Lucia.

June 14, 2017 at 1:29 pm Reply

This is a lot of hogwash. I will believe when I see it.

2. JayR
    June 14, 2017 at 1:33 pm Reply

Every night is a problem with that internet.

3. Angs trom
    June 14, 2017 at 1:34 pm Reply

There is a correlation between rapid expansive, good service and business nous and Flow/C&W didn’t spot it!

4. 109
    June 14, 2017 at 2:29 pm Reply

Flow your rates are ridiculously expensive and every month we have to pay your for your poor service. We need competition !!!!! I am sick and tired of Flow.

5. bambi
    June 14, 2017 at 2:30 pm Reply

Increased usage means more money for the company so give us quality service.I tired of hearing we will upgrade the service and is the same oid garbage.

6. Anon
    June 14, 2017 at 2:53 pm Reply

Flow should be ashamed and embarrassed by the quality of service they are providing to the St. Lucian public. My service was ‘upgraded’ a few months ago and the quality is worse than before. The price of the service doesn’t equate to the quality of both the internet and cable tv service. Stop with the excuses and provide us with the quality we’re paying for.

June 14, 2017 at 2:55 pm Reply

Flow sucks competition please

8. Sounds like crap
    June 14, 2017 at 3:00 pm Reply

Are we going to get compensated for all the bad service we have been having for month? And like someone else commented, I will believe him when I get the better service.

June 14, 2017 at 3:02 pm Reply

Remember, FLOW is CABLE & WIRELESS do not be fooled.

June 14, 2017 at 3:09 pm Reply

We have gone back 25 years. When it was only CABLE & WIRELESS ” CABLE & USELESS” when they took advantage over us. NO Competition, means high prices, poor products, poor service shoved down our throats.

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on you Cable and Wireless back to your old tricks.

10. Sounds like crap
    June 14, 2017 at 3:02 pm Reply

Why the hell Digicel not coming up with something we can get behind? I don’t want to use flow again. Give me another option. I want karib cable again please. They did out flow to shame.

11. Smh. I am not a believer
    June 14, 2017 at 3:05 pm Reply

Yea right! The longer they take to fix their issues we are forced to use plans more often. We are basically paying for their upgrade.

12. Flow suckssss
    June 14, 2017 at 3:06 pm Reply

Less talk more action that we can experience in the service provided. Talk is cheap. Im using my Digicel phone as a hotspot to work most times. No net smh
    Flow sucks. Sponsoring all kinda events which do not benefit us but offering no relief to paying customers or better rates on the really crappy service we have no choice but to endure.

13. Just so tired of flow
    June 14, 2017 at 3:07 pm Reply

I am tired of flow. I want flow to flow out of my life now please. Shame flow!

June 14, 2017 at 3:08 pm Reply

Always promising but not delivering.

June 14, 2017 at 3:11 pm Reply

Yeah they change to FLOW so we won’t remember the awful C&W.

June 14, 2017 at 3:16 pm Reply

Digicel i am patiently waiting for your cable and internet package

17. Hello 4rm the other side
    June 14, 2017 at 3:32 pm Reply

Hold yall damn upgrade..not thanks..an upgrade would mean that the service was good in the first place..most useless bill that I am forced to pay every month for service and slow as hell Internet..(Word deleted)

18. 100% born Lucian
    June 14, 2017 at 3:48 pm Reply

Following Lime Old Ways spells FLOW

June 14, 2017 at 4:21 pm Reply

Cant wait for this magic to happen. Its been months they cut 11 channels amd haven’t replace them. Dont ask for the internet….. a 50 mins video took me 3hrs plus to watch cuz the wifi kept cutting off…. INSANE SMH. we pay for crap cuz des no competition

June 14, 2017 at 5:20 pm Reply

flow why you all like to lie to d people

21. Lordzenn
    June 14, 2017 at 5:51 pm Reply

Really every time is the same in Gros Islet I mean seriously and they say we will see an improvement. SLOW I mean Flow (Words deleted)

22. Jessie
    June 14, 2017 at 7:43 pm Reply

I’m typing this message on the very very rare night that I have internet access, its a damned SHAME, I mean I know we are in a ‘third world country’ but does it have to feel like we’re in the 2000’s again!? Back when we had to use our landlines and hear a dial-tone, even then the net was better! For shame!

23. Anon
    June 14, 2017 at 7:46 pm Reply

I mean we know we don’t have a choice to accept your services but you don’t have to rub it in our hard earned money faces! not even given a discount for horrible service and still a friggen bill?!

24. Basel
    June 15, 2017 at 9:05 am Reply

Bad service I pay for 10 m I don’t get that for long time 2m I getting always

June 17, 2017 at 10:07 pm Reply

I had to disconnect my service too expensive and tired of seeing same everyday (Word deleted)

26. Ashlyn A
    June 18, 2017 at 6:20 pm Reply

They need to fix their Customer Service too not in house but the call center agents them have serious issues.(Word deleted)

27. U get my point
    June 18, 2017 at 6:22 pm Reply

Better service we ask cable stop stealing us u have the channel like 2 4 6 y not start 123 and flow to many cartoon and laugages we do not understand we in st lucia

28. happy
    June 18, 2017 at 6:23 pm Reply

i have no problems with my internet and cable

29. Dacon
    June 18, 2017 at 6:48 pm Reply

Happy u sick

June 18, 2017 at 6:55 pm Reply

Lies and more lies sick..all u flow managers are thieves..

31. Dissatisfied Customer
    June 18, 2017 at 7:08 pm Reply

Cable and Wireless sucks!!!! I remember the days where they had the monopoly, they abused us. We had to pay for incoming cell phone calls. Outgoing calls were ridiculous. Do you guys remember Samsung Blues were $750. Once the competition (Digicel and ATT) came over suddenly $750 phones were $75. Fees for incoming cell calls were waived and there was a price reduction for outgoing calls. They could have done so all along but they choose to abuse us and take advantage of the monopoly they had. From the day i heard of their merger with Flow and theit would have that monopoly over internet and Cable TV on the island would be reestablished I knew these dark days would be coming back.

Lets hope they don’t have plans to be Digicel.

Cable & Wireless/Lime/Flow – You guys suck. We are tired of your customer service rep apologies. If you guys are truely sorry for inconvience you could start by compensating us for the poor service.

1. Dean
      June 19, 2017 at 8:03 am Reply

I second and third that. Their service is disgusting.

June 20, 2017 at 4:29 pm Reply

Correction, the name of the company is “SLOW”, and not FLOW.

I AM FED UP OF THEIR LACK OF ADEQUATE SERVICE OR ONE AT ALL TO THE POINT WHERE I AM THINKING OF NOT PAYING A MONTHLY BILL DUE TO POOR AND LACK OF SERVICE.

GOSH, HURRY PLEASE GET OUT OF ST. LUCIA!!