Girlfriend of murdered youth wants revenge

Girlfriend of murdered youth wants revenge

The girlfriend of one of the two young men who were gunned down in La Clery on Saturday has declared that she wants revenge for the death of 28 year old David Khodra, whom she described as the love of her life.

“I want revenge – I want the people to pay. I want them to feel how I feeling – how we feeling; how we hurting,” Amy Thomas stated.

In an interview with St Lucia Times that was punctuated by expletives, Thomas said: “Besides all the crime and the violence and all the (expletive) – whatever you all (expletive) saying, excuse my language, he was a loving person, he that show me the most love.’

Thomas said the deceased had shown her everything she knows in life.

“You all see as you all take him from me and my daughter – she is only two years old, she will never even remember her father – you all have to pay,” she asserted.

The girlfriend said Khodra had no problems.

She recalled last seeing the deceased on Friday night.

“He told me he love me, he talk to his daughter – she answer him, she said: ‘Uh hmm’. He told her ‘Is not un hmm, it is yes daddy and he kiss her. That was the last thing he told her,” according to Thomas.

She told St Lucia Times there was now no one to caress her and her daughter.

“I don’t know what to do. I don’t even have a dollar in my (expletive) pocket,” Thomas said, adding that Khodra used to be her provider.

“I not working – things was just starting to rise. We was just starting to live how we wanted to live. It was just starting and because of jealousy and jealous of his style, his flow, the way he used to dress. They just jealous. But don’t worry – you all will pay in the name of God,” Thomas asserted.

Khodra and Shane Augustin, 21, Β were riding separate motor scooters when unknown gunmen in a vehicle opened fire at them in La Clery, according to a police report.

Saint Lucia has so far recorded 37 homicides for the year.

1. Concerned
    September 12, 2017 at 9:50 am Reply

Why don’t you go and do something good with yourself.

September 12, 2017 at 12:19 pm Reply

The girl thinking about all the co$korlo#$ she will be missing there and it hurting her. Give her time to heal.

September 12, 2017 at 1:10 pm Reply

All what I can hear is about money and taking care of her etc.Where is ur pride and dignity

September 13, 2017 at 1:29 pm Reply

Sadly we have degenerated to the point where money is all that matters.

2. I don't understand
          September 13, 2017 at 8:39 pm Reply

She spoke of his caresses! not fair anonymous. She will miss that the most.

2. Princess
    September 12, 2017 at 9:55 am Reply

Oh now that you have to stop depending on the dirty money he used to give you, you have a problem. It would be best if you try to learn a trade or find a job to support your daughter and learn that life is not about depending on men to spoon-feed you smh

September 12, 2017 at 11:32 am Reply

How you yourself know you’re not getting dirty Money? Things happen it happen but some people need to shut especially if they know nothing

3. One less voleur
    September 12, 2017 at 9:56 am Reply

U both not working but things just start picking up. Picking up, how? He not wrking but ppl jealous of his dressing. Woman please! Where was he getting d clothes and money.

September 12, 2017 at 3:31 pm Reply

Hahaha you funny

4. Both Sides
    September 12, 2017 at 9:58 am Reply

My girl you’re too angry, calm down, breathe and think before your rights turn to your wrong. I can understand your hurt and pain but you need to be calm especially for your daughter’s sake. God’s guidance.

5. Bambi
    September 12, 2017 at 9:58 am Reply

Was he working? How was he supporting his family with gainful employment? Just asking.

6. okayE
    September 12, 2017 at 9:58 am Reply

She want revenge or justice?revenge is finding the persons a killing them back .so crime will never end.

September 12, 2017 at 10:00 am Reply

Question.How was he able tp provide?

8. Tmmmm
    September 12, 2017 at 10:06 am Reply

My girl all u have to do know is to get a job n see about ur child

1. Me
      September 12, 2017 at 5:13 pm Reply

Find another man you mean? I giving her two weeks.

1. Lingling
        September 12, 2017 at 9:16 pm Reply

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9. you know right
    September 12, 2017 at 10:09 am Reply

Best thing now is try and get a job to feed you and your child and stop saying you want revenge and they have to pay .before your child lose both parents i.I think you should keep quiet about this .I know it painfully but it is what it is and remember keep quiet .you shouldn’t even give your name or show your face on Tvor social media.

10. WHAT?
    September 12, 2017 at 10:11 am Reply

It is very unfortunate that we are experiencing such sorrow, but the fact is that for the most part we do not realise just what we get ourselves into. A mother now has to find a way to work and provide for herself and her child. It is not a good time to seek revenge as revenge really belongs to the Lord. It’s because we continue to take revenge into our own hands that this thing goes around in circles. Too many people are turning to what is termed as ‘illegal activities’, in order to support themselves, but for every action there is a reaction. Let’s face it, even those of us who have real jobs are finding it near impossible to cope. We have to look at the big picture and realise that we need to take a new look at ‘survival’.

September 12, 2017 at 10:12 am Reply

Sister, the Word of God to you is this: “Vengeance is Mine, says the Lord”. Do not seek to avenge yourself. Leave the business of vengeance to the Lord, who is a just God. God will ensure that the perpetrators of wickedness pay. You can trust Him to fulfill His word. In the meantime, you take care of your soul. Repent and seek the Lord while He may be found. Jesus is coming soon. All the best to you.

12. wah
    September 12, 2017 at 10:17 am Reply

Lol have to be a pot belly tatooed pierced ghetto girl that talking deh with a legins or short pants lol.. Girl go get a job smh

1. Maryann
      September 12, 2017 at 10:26 am Reply

IKR…lol @ people jealous of them πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜€ girl find a job and soon you will get another gutter rat to screw you. While you at it remember you love by the gun you die by the gun…πŸ˜‡

2. S.g
      September 12, 2017 at 10:49 am Reply

Don’t judge the young lady if u dont know her

1. Me
        September 12, 2017 at 5:18 pm Reply

Oh I saw the interview. It speaks volumes of who she is. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it is a DUCK

1. Natural
          September 17, 2017 at 9:48 am Reply

Quack.. My dear.. Ducks don’t talk
          And stop judging the young lady. We don’t know the circumstances that led her to this life style.

3. God
      September 12, 2017 at 10:55 am Reply

Learn to read and write before trying to post comments on social media

September 12, 2017 at 10:44 am Reply

Loving the comments

14. John Smith
    September 12, 2017 at 10:45 am Reply

So you come on the media and you basically telling the killers that you want to take them out in retaliation? Foolish move……dont you know that they may come,for,you too…..just behave yourself,girl and cry silently. Its not worth your life

September 12, 2017 at 10:56 am Reply

Stop it now you’ll jornalist.you’ll trying to make more roro.that is why I never have nothing to say to no reporter.is story they like

September 12, 2017 at 11:06 am Reply

I totally agree.i myself l never hear I never know.I never see I never have nothing to say.all my thoughts are with the lord.god alone know how I feel

September 12, 2017 at 11:00 am Reply

Some people here are demonically hostile. The young lady is hurting, frightened and desperate. I don’t agree with many of her statements but I commiserate with her for the untimely demise of the bread winner of the family. Those who are condemning and hurling the most horrendous insults at a grieving mother with a two hear old fatherless daughter should hang their head in everlasting shame. I’m convinced that some of you use this forum to bash others to relieve the monotony of your miserable lives.
    Vibz

September 13, 2017 at 9:22 pm Reply

Amen! I concur fully with this message.

16. Gloryboyz
    September 12, 2017 at 11:15 am Reply

Yes we need revenge for the lives of Coco, David and Shane. Its so hard and I won’t be at peace unless they death is revenged😭😭😭

September 12, 2017 at 12:54 pm Reply

Go and take it uh how are y’all human beings are so stupid y’all kill people too don’t expect that someone will take your life too if y’all don’t want to die at a young age live your life’s right don’t expect to do and nothing for that

September 12, 2017 at 11:17 am Reply

Be peaceful my girl most of us know u r hurting and angry at the same time….everyone lives they lives the way they c fit ……God alone is the judge one man cry is another man joy …remember dis…

18. David sister
    September 12, 2017 at 11:51 am Reply

LET ME MAKE URLL HUNGRY DOGS UNDERSTAND SOMETHING RIGHT urll always have something to say about somebody and urll more as I alive AMIYA KHODRA will survive and if her father there ofc she will eat and yes is because of jealousy it all happens uno why because grave yard fellas will sit and beg for a dollar by panto when they can’t get it they wait for when u passing and run with ur bag run with ur phone to try an sell to eat u never hear a grass street man take a somebody chain and run they will buy a whole bar for you up north sorry lord but idk why something doe hit st Lucia for all of urll to feel is in urll some worse than that happening in the states and you will never see the comments like that under it but urll ppl who more hungry that doesn’t have to do but sit down An comment crap cause urll mouth smelling on this day09/9/17 two soldiers went AND LET THEM REST IN PEACE OTF MEMBERS 5150 OT πŸ’œπŸ•Š

1. Print
      September 12, 2017 at 8:08 pm Reply

David sister be careful of the things u say ….first of all how is grave yard mun coming in it y you’ll preeing Gaza mun tell me Gaza large we eh fading wen awa soldiers were getting shot you’ll were rejoicing so karma what you get u take …if scene have to get hot it will doe diss cause dismissal is a rule don’t upset me

1. Mweh vex
        September 13, 2017 at 8:20 pm Reply

Print u sound hungry n das true all yall graveyard man do is leach off of ppl

2. SMH
      September 13, 2017 at 2:00 pm Reply

The person I know David Sister and she will never say something like that. She don’t live that kind of life. Why would you lump her in such situation by calling yourself David Sister. You are sick. Stop causing trouble for her.

3. marchand man mob
      September 13, 2017 at 6:53 pm Reply

Smokin on some dead oppsπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

September 12, 2017 at 12:02 pm Reply

Lmao Smh.. This Isn’t something to laugh at but till I just have to laugh. Why those young girls have to embarrass their self so on media .. If u dont want to find a job to feed u and ur child. Well then sis Is best u find a sugar daddy to feed both you n ur child like what ur man was doing . Instead Of looking for revenge . Case Close

1. Big daddy
      September 12, 2017 at 7:12 pm Reply

She had meeee n she was not a good sugar baby I was even sending money for the fella ….. she not ready yetttt

20. Live fast die young
    September 12, 2017 at 12:11 pm Reply

Go an take revenge my girl

September 12, 2017 at 12:21 pm Reply

Every thing happens for a reason god alone know y so pick up the peacies of your broken heart and mend it to a beautiful pice of art in silence and pray.

22. Url Lucian's to fast to criticize people
    September 12, 2017 at 12:30 pm Reply

Why url lucians fast to criticized ppl why πŸ™„πŸ™„ she is expressing her feelings how would url feel if it was url left with a to year old to feed with no job nun … Before u ppl comment think first … Buck is not the only person who das thing we all as human beings have done stuff in life stop criticizing the young lady … .. Rest in peace Shane n buck 😰😭😭

23. Justice is Served
    September 12, 2017 at 12:49 pm Reply

When David killed “Ulanda Frederick” Aka Ziggy “Jordan” of LA Clery it was a joke.Now he got his share it was justice so no need for revenge.Deal with it!You’re too stupid after all what he put you through….Girl please!

1. Mweh vex
      September 13, 2017 at 8:17 pm Reply

Jordon was a waste

24. Peace and Love
    September 12, 2017 at 12:50 pm Reply

I will not com on social media and ask for revenge but dis young girl is hurtin and I’m feelin it for da baby but plz let her be it’s a hard time for her rite now wahhh smh at some ppl wen u hurtin u say anything dat comes out of ur mouth unless we don’t fit in other ppl shoes we will never no how dey feel even if I don’t agree wit some of her statements she’s human and got feelings too my girl my advised to u is pray πŸ™ have faith and find a job to maintain urself and ur daughter and be strong hope u and his family find comfort may he Rip

25. Hmmmm
    September 12, 2017 at 12:59 pm Reply

I used to talk about my mother land st. Lucia to people but now I ain’t saying nothing as my lovely st. Lucia ain’t lovely anymore cause of my friend experience on the island whiles on holidays…very sad 😒…

26. Reasons
    September 12, 2017 at 1:10 pm Reply

Girl don’t upset me chpzz

27. Lucian in misery
    September 12, 2017 at 1:13 pm Reply

But d girl know her man burst shots before n left tears in other parents eyes. So now it’s your turn

28. Unknown
    September 12, 2017 at 1:13 pm Reply

The person that deh saying justice for Shane coco and buck they kill how much people already eh feel di families want revenge

September 12, 2017 at 1:18 pm Reply

I’m so tired of that saying he was a loving person to you he was what about they order lives they took and the family that was left behind to .you are hurting like a normal woman would but he don’t have a job but u was living well at who’s expence. Please

30. Fuqq the critics and jury
    September 12, 2017 at 3:33 pm Reply

Lives are taken both sides so what he take lives she wants revenge so Wat he put her through reality Slams , Grass street man don’t beg they hustler hard and play even harder . So war is war they kill others kill pain comes to every body door his child will never suffer . Yourll like to send ppl hurt back on them . You like when they die but if they took lives how many innocent they save by taking that one duppy out . Rip easy to those Otf guys but I agree justice eh served media is a sell out. Grave yard man put alot of ppl in them areas life uneasy so they retaliated . It’s not only one side coco do his share but he was fun and loving despite how he was in the streets urll see one side others get to see the loving side Buck same way but I hope she eh get a low life but shine on the critics but those with the nasty comments when it heat urll door eh cry too today they crying tomorrow is the other side

31. Audi Driving Socialist
    September 12, 2017 at 3:48 pm Reply

Kids raised up under the labour party. The most ghetto making party ever. PIP is the poor people governor.

September 16, 2017 at 8:37 pm Reply

what the … thisnhad NOTHING to do with politics dumb

32. Mary j
    September 12, 2017 at 5:03 pm Reply

How do you justify Them boys going to Martinique bursting guns on the French men, stealing their gold , their motorbike and everything else is right ???? St.lucia has got a pure bunch of lazy young men who refused to do a single legal paid job and who are after fast money …,,law enforcement seriously need to catch up with them….choooopppppssssssss

33. Amie dodo
    September 12, 2017 at 5:49 pm Reply

Once again its bad killing bad man ,I know they have family and the little girl ,but young lady trust me you are better off repent then you will fine work and try your best to raise your child in a Christian manner and u will fine peace for is only in Christ you will be Free Amen,so grieve now for one day you two will meet again, but don’t revenge cause next thing is your self and daughter they will gun down,so seek God instead you will feel much better, please ,Amy Thomas,God is love,r I p,s k and the Augustine boy,

34. Amie dodo
    September 12, 2017 at 5:50 pm Reply

So what jobs they had were they masons Carpenter’s Taylor’s or mechanics? Sm just asking,

35. Wendy rosemary
    September 12, 2017 at 6:10 pm Reply

Woy woy Woy…lord have mer y on some lucians..no love in their heart..they have no sense…they are worthless. .woy..today is for the young lady..tomorrow is for you all..what has gotten into some lucians..why dont you all send her some Comforting words instead..today is for her tomorrow is for youll…Vibes posted a great Comment..he seems to be an intelligent man…sorry to say but when a dangerous hurricane will wipe off the Island..you all will shut uppppppp

September 12, 2017 at 6:42 pm Reply

Is you’ll dirty st lucians that know who the person kill ….you’ll know all that and you’ll not going to report what you’ll scared Everytime somebody die you’ll have the most to say y you’ll eh say it to their face when they are alive….. I honestly dislike some of you’ll so much I won’t say hate too much of a strong word but don’t worry all what you’ll saying there let’s hope it never reach you’ll doorstep…. Typical black people

September 12, 2017 at 6:47 pm Reply

Truth is this young man Shane brought pain to my family so now girlfriend my advice to you is go to de Father Almighty like I did.

September 12, 2017 at 6:50 pm Reply

Be careful little mouth what you say

39. Life goes on
    September 12, 2017 at 7:33 pm Reply

Lol , Yuu getting to know alot in thm comments sho dh , all ghetto yute want big bike n big car n house on the hill but no work so they so turn to crime to make the paper lol

40. Private Investigator
    September 12, 2017 at 7:52 pm Reply

My girl I know you hurting, but don’t make things more complicated than it is. Revenge comes with a hefty price. A price am sure you not willing to pay, think about the next Best thing you have. Your child’s future depends on you being there for her so please let the police do they job so you can have Justice. Think about it my girl is it worth it risking your family, I don’t think so.

41. nobody
    September 12, 2017 at 9:10 pm Reply

Urll nvr have a good thing to say about something! Always A Bad Thing. When Y’all Go Through That Same Thing, Then You’ll See How It really feels. USELESS LUCIANS. Y’ALL NEED TO CALM DOWN && REALIZE THINGS.

September 13, 2017 at 2:57 am Reply

Young lady you should of just declined the interview because of the mental state that you are in. Statement like these only increases the chances of you being a target, the person’s who killed your former boyfriend may think that you know too much hence may try to silence u. Take note from the incident that happened with a gentleman on the Chasseau road, where he was killed. His wife made a statement almost like yours and she was silenced also. Let your daughter be your motivation to find a job and elevate yourself

43. Wendy rosemary
    September 13, 2017 at 8:03 am Reply

Only one sound Comment i have read so far is from Vibes. Vibes well Said..now some lucians are quck too run they blasted mouth..if youall cant say anything good.dont say anything. .the woman lose her child father.why dont you’ll. feel her pain.some of you all are too heartless..for all have Sin and come short of the glory of God..God should send some kind of flood or hurricane down there too wipe you all away..for you all Stinking Comments..its only people with no Sense talk e..you all must be enjoying fast money too..you all have a big problem. Lazy Ideal….low life disgrace too the human race…Why dont you’ll send her some comforting words..Stupidities Shame on youl worthless. .make you all time worthwhile

44. victim of someone owing
    September 13, 2017 at 12:25 pm Reply

there having lil secrets my girl and i bet u knew about them like people said where was he getting the money and he wasnt working. im a victim of someone owing me money and all thats in my mind is go take him out people says hes a good man thats always the saying right?

45. Redz
    September 14, 2017 at 7:36 am Reply

Time for there to be a better investigation system to find who all of you are with so much information and question you’ll. Then we will learn to shut up.

46. jealous
    September 14, 2017 at 11:42 am Reply

Yeah, I’m pretty jealous of the way he dress. Jeans, back-pack, fanny-pack and $5.00 chain from “Sunbuilt”.
    Check your head ghetto-girl.

47. Sha-sha
    September 16, 2017 at 4:11 pm Reply

Ppl stop being nasty she is speaking out of hurt and angry…..i felt the same way when my bro was killed plz encourange and support her in the rite way …..my girl i feel your pain and your angry but violence is Never the answer. Vengeance is for the Lord …..in due time their will get excalty whats coming to them

48. Lime Juice
    September 16, 2017 at 4:20 pm Reply

You want revenge? Do so, but you’re a JA for saying it on cam. Same goes to the News Anchor for endangering her life and her child – writing an article of it.

49. St lucian
    September 16, 2017 at 8:27 pm Reply

So many rapings killings robbery who knows if they want part of it. all these guys getting killed. why are they being killed? what did they do? The two of you don’t look innocent. the question remains why would somebody just gun you’ll down like that why? Which one of the crimes in St Lucia did y’all commit?

50. St lucian