PRESS RELEASE: BOIS d’ORANGE, ST. LUCIA November 14, 2017: St Lucians can now make use of their smart phones, computers, lap tops and tablets for one additional service, Telemedicine. Easycare Clinic located on the Castries-Gros Islet Highway in Bois d’Orange has taken the bold move of introducing the entire island to a new way of accessing 24 hour professional medical advice from anywhere and any device.
Headed by Dr. Gerard Saltibus, a general practitioner of almost 30 years experience in offering medical care in St Lucia, Easycare Clinic now provides St Lucians and visitors, access to:
- Video Consultations in real time.
- Answers to specific healthcare questions.
- Creation and maintenance of Online Personal Health Records
- Tracking of health markers such as blood pressure, blood sugar, mood, sleep patterns, weight and other lab results.
- Remote Monitoring plans for specific medical conditions.
- Full access to a Health Network
Visiting the website www.easycare-stlucia.com persons can register and start accessing the services. Registration is absolutely free as well as most of the services. A special app for smart phone users is available for download which makes it even easier to access the platform.
Being a Telemedicine platform accounts and profiles are well protected and secured and only accessible by medical staff and not visible to other users.
Easycare Clinic encourages the public to take an active role in managing their health. We can be contacted via the telemedicine website www.easycare-stlucia.com