Press Release: The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail prices of kerosene, LPG 20, 22, and 100 lb cylinders have been changed. The retail prices for gasoline (unleaded) and diesel remain unchanged. The price changes take effect from Monday, January 8, 2018:
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) increased from $32.03 to $32.61 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) increased from $35.51 to $36.15 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) increased from $201.77 to $204.69 per cylinder
- Kerosene increased from $1.70 to $1.79 per litre or $7.72 to $8.13 per gallon
- Gasoline – remains unchanged at $2.80 per litre or $12.75 per gallon
- Diesel – remains unchanged at $2.80 per litre or $12.75 per gallon
The Public is informed that the retail prices of fuel products will be next adjusted on Monday January 29, 2018.