The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of gasoline (unleaded) and diesel remains unchanged. The retail price for Kerosene and LPG 20, 22, and 100 lb cylinders have been changed.
The price changes take effect from Monday March 12, 2018:
- GASOLINE remains unchanged at $2.80 per litre or $12.75 per gallon
- Diesel remains unchanged at $2.80 per litre or $12.75 per gallon
- Kerosene increased from $1.79 to $1.81 per litre or $8.13 to $8.24 per gallon
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) increased from $ 32.22 to $33.28 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) increased from $35.72 to $36.88 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) increased from $201.24 to $211.84 per cylinder
The Public is informed that the retail prices of fuel products will be next adjusted on Monday
April 02, 2018.