PRESS RELEASE: Castries, April 11th, 2018; SLUDTERA would like to inform interested persons of a unique opportunity. You could win a 50% scholarship to study a BA in Hospitality Management online at UNICAF University.
In three simple steps, applicants must complete the UNICAF University Challenge with 5 questions, complete a form telling about yourself and finally writing a convincing essay depicting your personal motivation.
The BA in Hospitality degree is ideal for people wishing to enhance their position within their organisations while at the same time it offers excellent prospects for future employment in the fields of food and beverage, hotels and resorts, restaurant management and marketing.
Delivery Mode: Online and through Supported Open Learning
- Regular admission to a Bachelor’s degree programme requires the High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma may be considered for entry.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum academic requirements but who have at least 2 years relevant post secondary professional experience may be considered for entry
- English proficiency.
- Copy of passport or ID
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor Degrees with UNICAF
- Applicants that do not meet the minimum entry requirements stated below may be considered for the Foundation Programme, which provides an alternative route of entry to the UNICAF University Bachelor Degree Programmes.
- High School Leaving Certificate with an aggregate score of at least 60%, or equivalent.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer
- Applicants with at least 2 years of postgraduate relevant experience may be considered for entry
- Proficiency in the English Language is a pre-requisite (IELTS/TOEFL).
- A copy of the passport or ID
- An updated CV
Applicants who do not meet the minimum entry requirements may be considered for the ‘Foundation Program’.
In addition to a strong academic record, the student’s extra-curricular involvement, leadership skills and other relevant background information are taken into account.
Other degree programs which are offered include;
BSc in Computer Science
BA in Business Administration
BSc Accounting & Finance
MBA – Masters in Business Administration
MSc Organizational Psychology
MA Public Administration
MSc in Web Design & Development
LLM Master of Laws