Canadian stranded in Saint Lucia seeks help

A sixty year old Canadian citizen who has fallen on hard times while vacationing here, is seeking public assistance to get back home.

Wayne Parsons has become a familiar sight in some areas, begging for handouts.

“I ask people on the streets for money in order to eat, but it never adds up to enough so that I can buy a plane ticket” he explained.

Parsons told St Lucia Times he arrived here on November 20, 2017 for a vacation and stayed at a Guest House in Rodney Bay.

He said he was due to return on November 27, but decided to stay longer in a bid to miss ‘the brutal winter in Canada.’

“My pension, $EC 2600 per month – the last time I was paid was December 21,” the Canadian visitor explained.

Parsons said he was advised to return to Canada to reinstate his pension.

“I said: ‘But I am stuck here. I have no money. I have no plane ticket. Can you just give me one more payment? I will come up there, come to your office and get my service reinstated,” the retired salesman told St Lucia Times.

He said despite his pleadings, the situation did not change.

Parsons said this is his second visit to Saint Lucia.

He told St Lucia Times that a Good Samaritan has allowed him to stay in a room at Goodlands that has no electricity and contains used tyres.

The Canadian visitor said he was given a make-shift bed and a pillow.

Asked about relatives back home who could assist him, Parsons said he had already contacted them without success.

“I have a daughter that’s on a pension. But she is so poor with money that she has to have a trustee to give her an allowance every week, because she cannot manage money on her own.”

According to Parsons, he would be most grateful if Saint Lucians can assist him to get back home.

To compound matters, he said he has lost his mobile telephone.

Parsons usually frequents the Castries Market every morning from about 7.am.

He indicated that he is considering launching a GoFundMe campaign.

1. Bella
    May 15, 2018 at 8:27 pm

Oh wow to me there is more to this story.

1. The Righteousness of God in Christ.
      May 16, 2018 at 6:19 am

New Testament Verse of the Day:
      And my message and my preaching were very plain. Rather than using clever and persuasive speeches, I relied only on the power of the Holy Spirit.

–1 Corinthians 2:4

2. Robert
      May 16, 2018 at 11:23 pm

Absolutely there is more to the story.. he isn’t obviously Canadian …

I say round him up for overstaying his visa and put him in jail. Then see how fast he comes up with money to leave.

3. Hmm
      May 22, 2018 at 12:28 pm

Amen

2. Travis Weekes
    May 15, 2018 at 8:27 pm

Can the Canadian High Commission to the Caribbean be contacted to assist the gentleman get back home?

1. Give Jack his Jacket.
      May 16, 2018 at 3:51 pm

I think this dude is a con artist because earlier this year he got a new debit card from his bank in Canada and he still goes around begging, mainly women, so beware of this dude. Had he been a black Canadian would he have gotten the same treatment or publicity?

1. Jack
        May 16, 2018 at 8:53 pm

You were doing OK until you pulled the racist card.

2. Give Jack his Jacket.
        May 17, 2018 at 6:22 am

Sorry Jack, I was just making sure that you got your jacket….lol

3. corey
        May 17, 2018 at 2:18 pm

you are exactly right. people fail to see or just don’t want to see that. white people somehow make more sympathetic figures than black people. if he were a blakc foreigner in canada.. he would a been deported! why hasn’t he been deported out of the country? he is an illegal immigrant!

4. nicole wilkinson (@wilkinsonn84)
        May 20, 2018 at 6:05 pm

You are so right even with your racial comment cause its true.I remember when they wanted to deport my husband but my God is more than them.

3. Skyy
    May 15, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Oh no, poor man. The people in charge of his pension are heartless. God will get them, dont worry

1. Kent G
      May 17, 2018 at 12:27 pm

there is a post above in relation to the Canadian service ,, check it out , or google same,,,

2. dre
      May 17, 2018 at 5:15 pm

give him an inner tube and let him float back to Canada.

4. Solange
    May 15, 2018 at 8:33 pm

When he stops you on the road asking for $5.00, he never says his name is Wayne. He says, hey I’m Bill.

1. Katherine
      May 16, 2018 at 12:24 pm

He told me his name was Philip

2. Junette Alexander
      May 16, 2018 at 6:01 pm

he told me he is John

1. Jusso
        May 18, 2018 at 3:20 pm

He told me his name is Tom

2. PABLO
        May 19, 2018 at 12:23 pm

his name is phillip tom john ok?

5. Merle
    May 15, 2018 at 8:42 pm

Ask Butch Stewart… I am sure he can help with a ticket to return to Canada… This story sounds very fishy. Not one relative can help? You are 60 and have a daughter already on a pension? Makes no sense…

1. Topkek
      May 16, 2018 at 10:21 am

Ur a sick heartless femme chien

1. Merle
        May 16, 2018 at 10:49 am

Pay CHOU’OU….put him to sleep with your mother uh!

2. Jason
        May 16, 2018 at 1:39 pm

Top Kek is 100% correct. You’re a classless piece Merle

3. Merle
        May 16, 2018 at 8:47 pm

Jason you can take him to your mother too

4. Justice
        May 18, 2018 at 6:08 pm

Apparently merle has been a victim

2. Jay
      May 16, 2018 at 7:36 pm

Merle bien fete lmao

3. HE'LL HEAR
      May 24, 2018 at 6:07 pm

I agree with merle👌

6. Emmanuel
    May 15, 2018 at 8:48 pm

It would be interesting to know what kind of pension in that amount he receives at age 60. I have not ever heard of a Canadian pension being cut off because the pensioner is out of the country for more than 30 days. What about the snowbirds who come down for several months??? There indeed has to be mire to this story .

1. 666 - No Political Affiliation.
      May 15, 2018 at 10:54 pm

True…I think it’s after 180 days.

1. Robert
        May 16, 2018 at 11:24 pm

These are the conditions of a pension

7. simeon
    May 15, 2018 at 9:12 pm

it is not only canada the french country also as long as you are out of the country for one month boycut if they do not know you lucky it once happen to me up here

8. EQuality4All⏳
    May 15, 2018 at 9:27 pm

God is good mi bredda..just hold on…do u know Ted williams…that homeless man with golden voice that rise and fall and rise again…u’re are a very humble man its just a phase..god will see you fru.

9. Onl👀ker
    May 15, 2018 at 10:15 pm

Ppl and the system is very wicked and vindictive,if it was a thriving and willing and able person they would find ways and means to deport him..if the gentleman is in desperate need to get back why can’t the autority incharge deport him…his time is well overdue…this proves how envy and badmind immigration personnel,s can be.they only badmind you when tings looking good and everything going well for u.this man is actually begging to be deported and some commenters will come on here and shoot ****.

10. Tom
    May 16, 2018 at 1:50 am

I’m sure allan chastanet can help .

11. smart guy
    May 16, 2018 at 4:17 am

i can arrange it all for him , he is allowed to live where he likes if he is really pension

12. smart guy
    May 16, 2018 at 4:19 am

port authorities can deport him back

13. Ozzy
    May 16, 2018 at 4:22 am

Go

14. Andy
    May 16, 2018 at 5:20 am

I saw him last Saturday in tow n begging a young lady however he wasent hash in begging the young lady, the lady told him no and he kindly walk away, I felt so sorry for him however I myself was broke so could not give him, I wish I could of help them, dosent matter how he gets there in St lucia we must try and help him gets back to his country, I wish a good wealthy good sermariton st Lucian could help this man get back to his country, if I had honestly I would help . God said we must help one another in need ,who knows we might get more in return later.

15. Concerned citizen
    May 16, 2018 at 5:53 am

Wayne is a fraud! He gambled everything @ the casino hence his situation . He is disrespectful & is currently banned from casino. the Canadian gov’t last sent him a ticket that is how he left st lucia the lasttime. Ask pple in the Rodney Bay Area, they have his files! He used to wager big on the tables. The guys he played with none of them are helping him bc they know the person he is! Wayne is now taking the st Lucian homeless pple job! He needs to be banned from Slu once and for all!

1. Anon1@ymail.com
      May 16, 2018 at 9:38 am

Concerned citizen – Your comment seem to make sense!

The above story given is lacking considerably. So I’ll add some constructive points.

1. Seek help from the Canadian High Commission
      2. Do a petty crime so that Immigration can deport you. You must have over stayed by now.
      3. Go check Allen, he will welcome you with open arms. If you say the wright things he may just give you $4M of tax payers money and then call you an Investor

2. NiNi
      May 19, 2018 at 2:02 pm

Concerned Citizen…. that is true…. I know him because my bestie help put him in an apartment almost 3 years ago and he would disrespect the land Lord until the landlord put him out … ever since I have known he had been put out of 3 apartment because of his attitude and behaviour…. because he had money he treats people anyhow…. he was disrespectful to almost everyone he came into contact with…. gambled all his money…. now he begging people for money…. see how life catch up to people…. do good and it will come back…. do bad and it will definitely bite you in the a$$…. they need to get mate back to his country and ensures that he never comes back….

16. Dean
    May 16, 2018 at 6:51 am

Heavenly father I call upon you in the name of Jesus Christ to reach him to his home town soon, God Bless you brother

17. Vibz
    May 16, 2018 at 6:57 am

There are still some Lucians who are kind and empathetic like Andy. However, too many are so uncouth, insensitive and callous. Here is a fellow human being at his wits’ end and people are insulting him and making fun of the man’s desperate situation. No wonder we commit murder without remorse, we berate and denigrate each other for the simplest of things. Our society is one big mess. I hope the elderly gentleman’s situation takes a turn for the better so that he can return to Canada. Too many among us are so heartless.

18. Ttuth
    May 16, 2018 at 7:01 am

This man has been here since 2016.He’s always in the rodneybay .

1. concern rodneybay
      May 22, 2018 at 6:57 pm

this man is a con is is not poor , he takes drugs in Rodney bay I have spoken to him he ask me for a place to rent for $400.00 and he will pay from his canandian pension, he smokes and takes a lot of drugs since he is well known Rodney bay he start begging in Castries , he can get food but not money cus he is human but authorities jus deport the man no questions asked if was trump ICE wud deal wit him

19. Ttuth
    May 16, 2018 at 7:06 am

There’s a lot more to this man cause I worked rondneybay mall and everytime I see this man ,he’s harrassing young women ,he has been in st.Lucia from 2016.

20. Smh
    May 16, 2018 at 8:52 am

Some of you’ll Lucians are so quick to take on a cause without knowing the facts and want to damn others because they are skeptical just to prove you’ll are compassionate people. You’ll don’t want to help you’ll own country men but quick to help foreigners smh whole bunch of hypocrites. I knew there was more to that man’s story

1. Suspicious
      May 16, 2018 at 6:40 pm

So true…. Every time this man approaches you he gives a different name….smh

21. concern
    May 16, 2018 at 9:19 am

I see him every day, he comes to my shop to purchase a roast bake, i dont think he is lying about needing help to go back to Canada. wish there is something more i can do

1. Worried
      May 16, 2018 at 8:02 pm

Doesn’t the Canadians have an embassy here. If yes why can’t he get help from there or go to the authorities and ask to be deported to his country .

2. Justice
      May 18, 2018 at 6:13 pm

Give him free bakes every day

3. The Advocate
      May 18, 2018 at 9:01 pm

His breakfast consists of a small ripe banana, a roast bake, 2 eggs over easy with black pepper, a ripe tomato, coffee with cold milk and some jam/ jelly /peanut butter/ marmalade and a roast bake

1. Robert
        May 18, 2018 at 9:55 pm

This is going to make for an interesting movie..

22. Famchat
    May 16, 2018 at 9:24 am

I know the man…his story is all a lie. Im also a Canadian…you can leave the country not more then 5 months and 29 days before being cut off of anything…smhhhh!

23. Jay
    May 16, 2018 at 9:58 am

He needs to be in touch with the Canadian Embassy as he is a citizen of Canada. That being said his country could very easily get him back home. I am not sure where this is going …however Canada is responsible for its citizens.

24. Varna
    May 16, 2018 at 10:50 am

He SHOULD BE DEPORTED! HE OBVIOUSLY OVERSTAYED! IF WAS A LUCIAN IN CANADA HE WOULD BE SENT BACK LONG TIME

25. Lilly
    May 16, 2018 at 11:25 am

I know this man, he used to come Gros Islet all the time, he drove a green SUV, it got destroyed in an accident. He always passed by greeting me until one day he started disrespecting me, talking about my people, our skin color etc. Please don’t give this man your hard earned money.

26. warneram08
    May 16, 2018 at 11:27 am

I have a hard time being empathetic, should have gone home when he was due to. St Lucia is not a well to do country and I think it’s unfair to expect the people to support you because of your mistake. I’d feel sorry for had his missed his plane due to health reasons etc, but this was not well thought out.

27. ope
    May 16, 2018 at 12:52 pm

Just send the man back at his home. These white people pension system heartless. He is very likely saying the truth. he should also sue the govt of canada for stopping his pension. he deserve his pension no matter where in the world he is. thats not the govt business if he go to cancun and never come back. its his money . he worked for it. dont get excuses to rob someone of what they have earned.

28. Just saying.
    May 16, 2018 at 2:32 pm

So why can he not just be deported? Smh.

1. Lucian saint
      May 16, 2018 at 2:58 pm

Just saying am a st lucian living in Canada and I know alotbof my fellow country men and women who are here doing nothing than bleeding the Government system. All all those folks were sent back home, ” oh what a wonderful word this would be”. We must be more compassionate to others, in what we do or what we say
      If I was home I’d host a fund-raising to help him. For I can’t count the number of people who have helped me.

1. boo-boom-boom@gmail.com
        May 17, 2018 at 12:01 am

I was not aware that gofund was location specific. Because saint Lucian’s bled Canada we should allow him to take advantage of us….get real. We have many vagrants on the streets yet you are ready to turn a blind eye. Suddenly a white man is in trouble and you want to chastise us. Please spare me the false goodness and gratitude.

This guys is dishonest. Told me he was James from Alberta. Gave me some story about losing his credit card, which was reported to the bank and he was awaiting the issuance of a new one. I was about to help him until someone gave me the “signal”. If your story is genuine why would you lie? It ought to be consistent if it is truth. Should he not be asking people to help him contact his mission? Some how the only help they ever seek is monetary.

29. ms ann
    May 16, 2018 at 7:39 pm

you overstay and you want help… nobody eh help mate

30. May
    May 16, 2018 at 8:02 pm

That is BS your check goes directly into your account how about all the retirees moving back to their native country and still get the pension

31. Angeleye
    May 16, 2018 at 9:54 pm

We as a people are too quick to damn people this gentleman was in my area in Corinth Estate renting a furnished house it took a lot of the St Lucian young women who knew he had money and had the green jeep to always be at his house until a few of them left him in DEBT taking the television and some of the stuff that came with the house until they kick him out of the house cause he had no more money from then things started going bad for him judgement is not up to us we do not know where we will fall all we can try and do as a people is try and see what we can do to see him out

1. boo-boom-boom@gmail.com
      May 17, 2018 at 12:02 am

I am sure he got nothing in return…

2. Pissedoff.
      May 19, 2018 at 9:38 am

Angeleye do something then if he is such a victim as you put him to be why want me to help, just buy him a ticket. SMDH. We’re quick to condem our own without knowing the facts but this frud is right before you and yet still defending him. I guess the young women are to be blamed then.

32. EQuality4All⏳
    May 17, 2018 at 8:57 am

Robert..canada do not even treat somany lucians that overstay in canada in such manner..not even they commit a minor offence..instead they are prosecuted for their minor offence then with time have appointments with the immigration authorities and if you are found inadmissible will foot u a plane ticket with a particular date to leave…they feed you with a long metal spoon,its your choice now to give them the run around without complying and then they will come looking for u if found…there aint much places to hide if you family and seeking survival….eventually they will find u and treat u like a deportee with a red stamp on ur passport DEPORTED ..this gentle man hasn’t commited an offence except for overstaying which is now the duty of immigration st.lucia.furrher more if u haven’t committed any offence in canada and has live atleast a period of 3 yrs or more they give u the opportunity to sign up on refugee asylum or if u can offord an immigration lawyer u have a great chance of attaining residency…and guest what?thousands of lucians have achieve this in canada now sitting on the gov’t,s welfare cheques.so be considerate,i bet this is the only canadian national you have this edge on……i lived in canada for 10 yrs so im not just shooting talk.

1. Robert
      May 18, 2018 at 9:58 pm

Someone needs to be the first… set an example… so round him up and toss him in jail… he is a lier and manipulator. He might be the only one I have an edge on but he is one too many.

33. Anonymous guy
    May 17, 2018 at 9:03 am

So many of our fellow St.Lucians are in need and some of y’all want to host a fundraiser for old white canadian man for wasted all his money? Seems like we still in mental slavery no wonder why our PM thinks the Tourism industry is the only way forward!

34. Robert
    May 17, 2018 at 10:13 am

Still rounding him up and throwing him in detention until the Canadian embassy or soemone comes to get him ok maybe the huy is mentally ill and needs mental help.

1. Michel Rousseau
      May 19, 2018 at 8:04 pm

Robert! You are the first person here who has mentioned the fact that this man is most certainly mentally ill. His actions are typically disorganized and most probably he left Canada for Ste-Lucia in a period of beginning mental trouble, he has since lost his mind and can no longer function. There is a strong possibility he will be found dead in the near future. The authorities should put him in custody and get the Canadian government to repatriate him. You don’t lose your pensions if you leave the country more than a month however you lose your social aid monthly check if you can afford a trip to the Carribeans. Pensions are given to senior citizens when they reach 65 years. Social security is given as a subsistence stipend to any citizen whatever his age. By the way this money is given to refugees arriving to Canada without regard to their race or age. Currently Canada is receiving thousands of refugees from the Carribeans because of the immigration policies in force in USA, aka Trumpland.

I’m Canadian and I stay in Ste-Lucia many weeks every years. I love the country and the people of Ste-Lucia.

1. Onl👀ker
        May 21, 2018 at 9:43 pm

M.rosseau a huge bag of hot air coming from u..why wud he come here to bring his mental issue when canada has the more delicate care to treat such…one of the best in the world and it’s FREE.some of i just topple with ignorance.

35. D
    May 17, 2018 at 11:38 am

Hang on, nobody give one red cent to this crook. He said his name is Henry, and he’s repeatedly accosted me and others pestering us for money in $5 increments. He is an inveterate teef and should be locked up for running condition on poor Lucians. GoFundMe my a***!

36. Jane
    May 18, 2018 at 8:12 am

I know this guy very well he was leaving at trois piton n they put him out ..don’t let him rub u guys out of your hard earned money

37. Izo
    May 18, 2018 at 4:22 pm

The story is very very suspicious. No relatives or friends to buy a ticket for only 600EC? Are his credit cards on pension too?
    The Canadian government will bring a Canadian home from anywhere in the world although you have to repay the cost of the ticket. There is so.rthing very fishy about the guy. Ì do not believe him one cent.

38. Izo
    May 18, 2018 at 4:24 pm

How did he plan to return home after postponing his flight? Did he reconfirm the return date?
    He is 60 years old but said his daughter is on pension too. How can that be? The pension age in Canada is 60 years. How can he be 60 years on pension and the daughter who is obviously less than 60 is also on pension? Maybe his daughter was born on the same day as himself😀

39. fair trade
    May 18, 2018 at 6:40 pm

I’m Canadian,
    And I’d have no problem trading this piece of crap Wayne for 10 useless St. Lucian’s scamming Canadian tax dollars on Welfare up here in Canada.

40. Robert
    May 18, 2018 at 10:03 pm

May 26th you can fly from UVF to Toronto for $258US ON delta.. maybe someone tell him this.

41. PABLO
    May 19, 2018 at 12:28 pm

bad boy when i c u i give u a ticket back to canada. money come like nothing man make money fada.

May 19, 2018 at 12:44 pm

This man is unbelievable, wen I spoke to him he said he lost his bank card and will b getting it in 3weeks and its been a while and he’s still saying the same story he’s getting his bank card in 3weeks.
    He is also very rude
    He was also asked if he doesn’t have any family in Canada who help him he was not pleased he was asked that.

43. Robert
    May 19, 2018 at 1:21 pm

Someone please have immigration round him up

44. Deport him
    May 19, 2018 at 1:40 pm

St.lucians get deported from Canada all the time. So have st.lucia deport you…. Back to Canada. You don’t need no money for no ticket. Have them put you on air Canada and bye bye

45. Robert
    May 19, 2018 at 2:16 pm

Be careful otherwise this might happen to st lucia… https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/why-are-so-many-westerners-homeless-in-thailand-8830302.html

46. tsk tsk tsk
    May 19, 2018 at 5:59 pm

When I saw his picture I felt like I needed to read this post. This story makes no sense and I almost blame St. Lucia times for narrating it. If it smells like a rat, it probably is. The fact that he states he got cut off Canada’s pension after one month i’d just stop him right there and walk away and not entertain him. Then this horah about his daughter being on pension and has someone else manage her money, the lie could have been better tidied up by saying his daughter is unwell. On pension!. He is barely of pensionable age muchless his daughter, unless he had her before he was born!! Let us not be so gullible. You’ve gotten yourself in a bit of a bind buddy! And if the disrespect that people mention is true, stay and take your karma

47. Vincent
    May 19, 2018 at 8:35 pm

There needs to be some basic fact-checking made on a story that appears suspiciously rife with undisclosed truths. Let’s begin:

(1) The article states:
    The article states, “He disclosed that when he checked with the authorities in Canada in the new year, he was told that he could not be away from the country for more than thirty days and that his pension was suspended.”
    (1a) Fact:
    CPP has no residency requirements. Eligible recipients of the Canada Pension Plan are fully able to not only access, but also where prior arrangements have been made, receive their monthly payment directly via deposit in almost any country in the world, nevermind accessing it when it is auto-deposited in whatever Canadian financial institution they have chosen.
    (1b) There is only one Canadian government pension supplement (key word, supplelement) that has a residency requirement – That’s Old Age Security (OAS) and is a separate payment from CPP. AND, OAS only kicks in at age 65. He claims to be 60. Hence, a red herring issue, perhaps another more of his misinformation (unsubtantiated).
    (1c) Fact:
    In the event of loss, theft or destruction otherwise, presentation of a Canadian passport at any Royal Bank or Scotiabank would suffice for an ATM card to be issued in a minimum of days.

(2) The article states:
    “Parsons told St Lucia Times he arrived here on November 20, 2017 for a vacation”
    (2a) Fact:
    Mr. Parsons, if that is what his name is, and if he is actually Canadian, according to the letter of Canada’s provincial law most very likely seriously screwed screwed himself officially as of this past Thursday May 17, 2018. In Canada, the administration of health care falls under the jurisdiction of the Provincial governments(albeit there is the over-arching Canada Health Act, a non-issue in the decortication of this particular matter). Provincial laws are consistent in the matter of eligibility for government-provided health care — those eligible for provicial medicare, according to the law, cannot be outside of Canada for more than ‘6 months less a day’ (183 days type thing) — what does this mean for Mr. Parsons? Too bad, so sad, as of this past Thursday he is now no longer eligible for government health care for a period of three (3) months from the time he re-enters and then re-applies. No doctors. No hospitals. No prescriptions. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. Good luck at the private clinic mon ami. It serves him right. And given his seemingly sketchy history in St. Lucia, the Canada Customs and Border Services Agency will likely place him in isolated quarantine just to make sure that he hasn’t contracted something in his seemingly questionable stay here. And that is not only for his protection, it is for the protection of Canadians. Perhaps it will help learn him that he can’t game the system like many of our St. Lucian brothers and sisters are already doing just the same up there already.

(3) Several Commenters have rightly suggested making contact with consular authorities.
    (3a) Fact:
    Even if Canada does not have a “storefront” consulate here, contact could readily brokered through other embassies such as the British consulate on-island.
    (3b) Fact:
    “Mr. Parsons” has all manner of other alternatives if he was that desperate. Hie could have sent word along with a fellow Canadian, or asked his his host to send and e-mail or use a phone or otherwise get in touch with any of his elected representatives at the municipal, provincial or federal levels of government who would have very happily had their staff make inquiries with Global Affairs Canada and the Canada Pension Plan group (they all have 1-800 numbers that are exceptionally easy to Google). That is one of the myriad of services provided to constituents by their local consistency offices in Canada.

(4) The article states:
    “He indicated that he is considering launching a GoFundMe campaign.”
    (4b) Fact:
    “Mr. Parsons” might best want to give a very measured and careful read to https://ca.gofundme.com/terms

— Questions: —
    -1- Where is his passport or other I.D. that proves he is who he says he is?
    -2- Why have authorities not picked him up for the purposes of overstaying his welcome, get him to give his real name, and ask the Canadian security authorities (IF in fact he’s Canadian) to run his prints on their CPIC system to ascertain if there are any priors or wants on him, because his behaviour could indicate that he is a fugitive, nevermind repeated comments on this web site about seeing him approaching “young women.” for money. For those not aware, CPIC is the The Canadian Police Information Centre, the central police database where Canada’s law enforcement agencies can access information on a number of matters. This national system would pick up anything from priors to outstandings, wanteds, failure to reports, to even if he’s a deadbeat dad not making his child support payments.
    -3- Are St. Lucian authorities letting a potential threat (not proven) to be a nuisance simply because he’s white?
    -4- The authorities clearly talk a good story about sovereignty — the letter of the law is crystal clear — he would have signed as such on clearing immigration on entry — why is this not being enforced? (Hell, if it isn’t, what a great way for thousands of other Canadians to get away from the harsh winters— board a plane and live for free off hard-working Looshans, get a good breakfast every day (check out his alleged breakfast, we should all be so lucky), maybe some free things here and there, perhaps chillax on the beach, and possibly use white privilege to get away with what locals can’t, then when spring arrives, Mr. Canada gets the passport and credit card back out of the Rodney Bay safe deposit box, steal some clothing drying on a clothes line, and jet back to Canada’s nice spring.

***Suggestion***: Follow the lead of the St. Lucia times (good for you, ‘Times!) — Facebook All Your Friends in Canada and ask them to Facebook All Their Friends the SLU time link, https://www.facebook.com/stluciatimes/posts/1036626463183520
    Tweet it out.
    Help it go viral, let’s find out just who this guy is… In three or so days, if someone hasn’t already identified him, the media will have picked up on the trail.

Or, maybe he is simply a mentally disabled individual that is simply in need of help or lost or isn’t taking the medication he should be and is not a threat to himself or others. Either way, authorities should be on this, it’s an easy one.

48. mel
    May 20, 2018 at 1:02 am

I agree

49. Robert
    May 20, 2018 at 9:24 am

What a great reply. You rock. And I apologize about the white privilege crap that keeps happening. We are all in this together.

50. He's not telling the truth.
    May 21, 2018 at 5:44 pm

This guy has a phone. He is always at Blue Coral mall using felly belly’s WiFi… FROM HIS PHONE.

51. Am at peace
    May 21, 2018 at 11:52 pm

How is st lucia uh… If it was us they deport us long time why not deport …. That’s if he’s a Canadian for true…. Sometimes mate committed a crime up there an fly st lucia to hide oppps sorry if am wrong….. The best person that can give the run dong of this man is EXTACY 😂 😂 😂 the best liar in the north….. Sorry sir not my money u getting cause the man always Rodney bay massy shopping

52. Am at peace
    May 21, 2018 at 11:56 pm

53. Am at peace
    May 22, 2018 at 12:03 am

That man probably wanted in whatever country an run st lucia for rescue an now the devil hunting his ass…. I no who I will give my money an who I won’t…. I will not give u my money white dude. .wonder if he ever proved he’s a Canadian ect….. Jail mate till he tell the truth eh. .. ASK EXTACY ABOUT HIM…. ISNT HE THE SAME GUY SHE SAID that HAD TO MARRY HER 😂😂😂😂 ppl the man is a liar becareful plz go Rodney an ask about this guy to hear some surprising story

54. Robert
    May 22, 2018 at 8:40 am

Isn’t the guy who had to marry extacy the British guy many years ago? She is the one in Gros Islet? This guy should be in a Lucian jail tell they find out who he is and then deported.

55. Riaý
    May 22, 2018 at 12:39 pm

Justdeport this man

56. Princess
    May 23, 2018 at 7:04 am

This ma goes out there and begs for money, yes. On a daily basis he goes into House of Wines or Wet and cold and buys Wines and Magnum along with lottery tickets. His story is simple. He came to St. Lucia along with his wife and when they were due for return, she emptied out their bank account and left him there. Hence the reason he cannot go back. he has no place to go. But if he did make an appeal to Canadian Immigration, they would help him because they pay tickets for illegal immigrants everyday. He has no excuse. People are now finding out what he did she now he isnt even in Castries much, he has gone up to Baywalk Mall. Lucians open your eyes

57. I see through the B.S.
    May 23, 2018 at 4:21 pm

I’m Canadian, and if it were my decission, I’d boot this parasite off of the island. He giving all good Canadians a bad name. He’s garbage that never should have been allowed into the country with just a few nickels in his pocket. No such thing as a vacation on the “cheap”. It was his plan all along. SCAMMER!