The Ministry of Education, Sustainable Development, Innovation, Science, Technology and Vocational Training invites applications for the Government of Saint Lucia Bursaries for the academic year 2022/2023, to pursue studies at the following institutions:
- Sir Arthur Lewis Community College (SALCC), Morne Fortune, Castries
- Sir Arthur Lewis Community College, Southern Extension
- Vieux Fort Comprehensive Secondary School, A’ Level Department
- Ministry of Education Post Secondary Programme
To be eligible for an award, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- must be a citizen of Saint Lucia;
- has either gained acceptance to, or is enrolled as a full time student at any of the above-mentioned institutions;
- maintain 2.5 or above GPA, if he/she is a continuing student at the above institutions; and
- must be from a low income household.
Submit Applications online via: http:/(scholarships.education.gov.lc/
- SCAN all required documents (Ensure that all documents are legible).
- Complete the Online Application, and upload the required documents to your online application.
- After submitting the online application, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email after submitting your online application, please send an email to: h.EdQ.e—-.c–tžQ–,g.-ulcL firstname.lastname@example.org or call 468-5229/5291/5431. Incomplete applications will be deemed ineligible.
- Copy of acceptance letter or copy of transcript if applicant is a continuing student;
- Copy of birth certificate;
- NIC number (applicant must have obtained an NIC number);
- Copies of relevant salary slips or job letter, where applicable; and
- Statement of Need (which is available on the application form).
For further information, please contact the Human Resource Development (HRD) Unit,
Ministry of Education, Sustainable Development, Innovation, Science, Technology and Vocational Training, at telephone numbers 468-5229/5291/5431
The deadline for the submission of the Online Application Form with required documents is July 29.2022.
Source: Ministry of Education