The Primary Health Care Unit in the Ministry of Health and Wellness informs the public that the community eye screening clinic will be available only on Wednesdays from 8 a.m. in the following communities for the month of September 2020.
· September 2, 2020 – Dennery SDA Church
· September 9, 2020 – Bexon Wellness Centre
· September 16, 2020 – Monchy Resource Centre
· September 23, 2020 – Jacmel Wellness Centre
· September 30, 2020 – Vieux Fort Wellness Centre
All persons coming to use the eye screening services must wear a mask and adhere to the rules of physical distancing. Before entering the facility, person’s hands will be sanitized with an alcohol base solution.
The Ministry of Health will continue to take necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all during this COVID-19 pandemic.