Friday, November 22, 2019

Faulty Electric Fan Suspected In Reduit Fire

An electric fan  that malfunctioned in a bedroom is suspected to have been the cause of a fire in Reduit during the early hours of Thursday morning, emergency officials say.

The Saint Lucia Fire Service (SLFS) reported receiving a distress call about 4.00 am in regard to the blaze in the Reduit housing development opposite Volney’s gas station.

The sole occupant of the house which was extensively damaged was a 49 year old male, an official of the SLFS told St Lucia Times.

Fire and ambulance crews from the Gros Islet fire station responded to the incident.

Informed sources told St Lucia Times that the house is owned by a Saint Lucian who resides in the United States.

According to the sources, the owner had recently renovated the building.

1 COMMENT

  1. What satan means for evil, God will use for Good🙏🏽🙏🏽 forever covered by the blood of Jesus

Comments are closed.

TRENDING

‘Huge’ Fire At Voyager In Castries

Firefighters have responded to what they describe as a 'huge' fire at  the building housing Voyager variety store in the William Peter Boulevard,  Castries,...

Voyager Building Destroyed By Fire

The Voyager building on the William Peter Boulevard in Castries has been destroyed by fire, emergency officials say. Deputy Fire Chief George Victorin told St...

Castries Vendor Says Tourist Stole From Her

Castries vendor Bertha Nicholas has told a local television station that a tourist stole from her booth at the Vendors Arcade. MBC Prime reported Wednesday...

Six Saint Lucians Held At Sea Repatriated

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Coast Guard officials intercepted a vessel with six Saint Lucian males on board early Wednesday morning and turned them...
BREAKING: 'Huge' Fire At Voyager In Castries (VIDEO)Read
+ +