Press Release:– The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of kerosene and diesel has changed.
The retail price of gasoline, LPG 20, 22 and 100 lb cylinders remains unchanged. The price changes take effect from Monday, January 13, 2020:
- Gasoline remains unchanged at $2.91 per litre or $13.24 per gallon
- Kerosene increased from $1.79 to $1.83 per litre or $8.12 to $8.30 per gallon
- Diesel increased from $2.92 to $ $2.94 per litre or $13.29 to $13.36 per gallon
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) remains unchanged at $32.12 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) remains unchanged at $35.61 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) remains unchanged at $204.42 per cylinder
The Public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail price of fuel products will be on Monday, February 3, 2020.