Press Release:- A Sitting of the House of Assembly is scheduled for Tuesday, August 31st , 2021 with Papers to be laid by the Honourable Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Economic Development and the Youth Economy, the Honourable Minister for Tourism, Investment, Creative Industries, Culture and Information, the Honourable Minister for Commerce, Manufacturing, Business Development, Cooperatives and Consumer Affairs and the Honourable Minister for Infrastructure, Ports, Transport, Physical Development and Urban Renewal.
The following Bills are down for consideration:
1. Land and House Tax (Amendment)
2. International Business Companies (Amendment)
3. Income Tax (Amendment)
4. Inter-Governmental Agreement (Saint Lucia and the United States of America) (Amendment)
5. Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information (Amendment)
6. COVID-19 (Prevention and Control) (Amendment) (No. 2)
7. Criminal Records (Rehabilitation of Offenders) (Amendment) 8. Drugs (Prevention and Misuse)(Amendment)
Tuesday’s Sitting is scheduled to commence at 10:00a.m.
The Sitting of the Senate is scheduled for Thursday, September 2nd, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
In keeping with the protocols established by the authorities for management of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis and with a view to ensuring that there are established protocols, members of the public will NOT be allowed in the Chamber Gallery during the Sittings. Kindly note that the public can view the live proceedings on the National Television Network (NTN) Channel 122, Government of Saint Lucia Facebook and YouTube.