Press Release:- LIAT wishes to advise that due to unscheduled maintenance on two of our aircraft, several flights have been cancelled and/or retimed for Friday 29th March, 2019. These changes will affect the following flights:
• LI 374 from Barbados to St. Lucia
• LI 375 from St. Lucia to Barbados
• LI 337 from Barbados to Grenada
• LI 338 from Grenada to Barbados
• LI 335 from Barbados to Trinidad
• LI 336 from Trinidad to Barbados.
• LI 769 from Barbados to St. Vincent
• LI 770 from St. Vincent to Barbados.
LI 364 has been retimed for a later departure.
LI 364 from Barbados to Dominica will now depart at 3:00 p.m.
LI364 from Dominica to Antigua will depart at 4:25 p.m.
Affected passengers will be moved to other flights at no charge. Please contact our Reservations Call Centre or your travel agent for more information.
Passengers can check their bookings at www.liat.com or by contacting our Reservations Call Centre:
• To call Toll Free from destinations within the Caribbean 1-888-844-5428
To Call Antigua from Other Countries 1-268-480-5601/2
• To call from Barbados 1-246 434-5428