Press Release:- In light of the recent closure of the Vieux-Fort office, the NIC has implemented some temporary changes to its operations at that branch
Receipt and payment of claims:
- Benefit claims must be filed electronically. Please scan and email completed forms along with all necessary attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. The originals, however, must be dropped in the designated box provided at the VieuxFort office. You are required to provide your bank details in order for the NIC to make payments to you. You can do so by going to our website stlucianic.org to enter details of an open, active account at your bank.
To avoid unnecessary delays in processing claims, please ensure the following:
- Forms are signed by yourself and stamped and signed by your employer.
- Your National Insurance number is correct.
- The name appearing on the sickness claim form is the same as the name registered at the NIC.
- You provide details of your bank account via the online link.
Submission of Forms C3 and payment of contributions
A dedicated drop off box has been placed at the Vieux-Fort office for the collection of C3 Forms.
Absolutely NO CASH payments should be placed in designated boxes. Please call 4576048 or 457-4075 for details on how to pay contributions.
Download compliance form from our website www.stlucianic.org. Scan and email completed form along with all necessary attachments to email@example.com. Certificates will be emailed to applicants.
The public retain the option of visiting our main office on the Waterfront, Rodney Bay and Soufriere sub-offices.
Headline photo caption: NIC Castries