Press Release:– The Cabinet of Ministers attended a one-day retreat on Good Governance on Saturday, 23rd October. This retreat is part of an ongoing programme to enable ministers to be more effective and efficient in their service to the the people of Saint Lucia. Ministers were exposed to global best practices in the governance and administration of public policy.
The 8-hour session was facilitated by the following local and regional experts in the areas of good governance, public relations and communication and public sector management:
- Victor Poyotte, former Cabinet Secretary and Human Resource Management Consultant from Saint Lucia
- Anthony Severin, former Cabinet Secretary and former Diplomat from Saint Lucia
- Wendell E. Lawrence OBE, former senior civil Servant and Diplomat from St. Kitts and Nevis
- Aubrey B. Armstrong President of AAMA, a Barbados based management consulting firm, and former UN Advisor in Management Training Methods in the Caribbean.
- Linus E. Rogers former Government Senator and Organisational and Human Resource Development expert from Trinidad & Tobago