The prices of LPG have decreased in the latest adjustments announced by the government, while the retail prices of gasoline (unleaded) and diesel remain unchanged.
The price of kerosene has gone up.
The price adjustments take effect from Monday, December 31, 2018, according to a government release.
Th release stated that the adjusted prices are as follows:
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) decreased from $33.44 to $32.91 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) decreased from $37.06 to $36.48 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) decreased from $207.60 to $204.95 per cylinder
- Kerosene increased from $2.05 to $2.09 per litre or $9.31 to $9.50 per gallon
- Gasoline – remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre or $13.95 per gallon
- Diesel – remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre or $13.95 per gallon
The adjustments are in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism.
The government press release disclosed that the retail prices of fuel products will be adjusted on Monday, January 20, 2019.