Police have formally charged three male suspects in connection with a fatal shooting at Trois Piton, Castries, last month.
Superintendent George Nicholas said police laid the charges on Saturday.
Nicholas identified the suspects as 26 year old Curtley Wilson of Chassin, Babonneau, 28 year old Yannis Francois of Bocage, Castries and 20 year old Prince Walter of Agard, Morne du Don.
They were charged with causing the death of Zenadin ‘Royston’ Felicien, 19.
Superintendent Nicholas also disclosed that police slapped the three suspects with two additional charges each of attempted murder.
The additional charges arose from the Trois Piton incident on Sunday March 21.
At the time, police said they received a report about 2.30 pm that three males sustained gunshot wounds.
One of them, Zenadin ‘Royston’ Felicien, succumbed some time later.
Headline photo caption: Zenadin ‘Royston’ Felicien