Monday, November 18, 2019

Unattended Dog Food On Stove Prompts Saint Lucia Fire Service Response

Unattended dog food cooking on a stove resulted in a fire Monday at Entrepot, Castries.

The Saint Lucia Fire Service (SLFS) said it responded to the report of of the fire about 9:40 a.m.

Deputy Fire Chief, George Victorin, told St Lucia Times that the responding crew comprised two fire appliances and one ambulance.

Victorin said the fire was confined to the kitchen of the dwelling house and was quickly extinguished by the responding crew.

“A male home owner said he forgot his dog food cooking on the stove and went to the beach,” the Deputy Fire Chief explained.

Neighbours raised the alarm.

 

 

TRENDING

Dennery Murder Victim Identified

Saint Lucia police have identified Saint Lucia's latest murder victim as St Omer Abbott, 62. Police say they were summoned to his residence at Grand...

‘Armed And Dangerous’ Martinique Fugitive Held In Saint Lucia

A fugitive from justice in Martinique, described as armed and dangerous, has been captured here in a joint operation involving the SSU and the...

Truck Driver Injured In Babonneau Accident

A truck driver was injured in an accident at Cabiche, Babonneau, on Saturday, emergency officials say. The Saint Lucia Fire Service (SLFS) reports that emergency...

Cops Probe Homicide In Dennery

Saint Lucia police are investigating a report of a homicide in Grand Ravine, Dennery, law enforcement officials have confirmed. It follows the discovery of a...