Unattended Dog Food On Stove Prompts Saint Lucia Fire Service Response

Unattended dog food cooking on a stove resulted in a fire Monday at Entrepot, Castries.

The Saint Lucia Fire Service (SLFS) said it responded to the report of of the fire about 9:40 a.m.

Deputy Fire Chief, George Victorin, told St Lucia Times that the responding crew comprised two fire appliances and one ambulance.

Victorin said the fire was confined to the kitchen of the dwelling house and was quickly extinguished by the responding crew.

“A male home owner said he forgot his dog food cooking on the stove and went to the beach,” the Deputy Fire Chief explained.

Neighbours raised the alarm.

 

 

Man In Black Carried Out Shooting That Left 1 Dead, 4 InjuredRead
+ +