The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.9 feet today, June 6th 2016. This represents an increase of 0.6 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, June 5th, 2016.
The level on this day last year, June6th, 2015 was 322.0 feet.
Maximum level is 333.0 feet (at spillway)
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of Saint Lucia, for today Monday, June 6, 2016.
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
· La Borne was supplied yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today June 6th, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa are currently being supplied
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being.
· La Borne will continue to be supplied today.
· Plateau is currently being supplied.
· Paix Bouche is currently being supplied.
· Beausejour Phase two
Update after heavy rain experienced today June 6th, 2016.
· Hill 20
. Marquis is off, no determination yet on extent of problem.
. Gravity off.
· Anse la Raye
. Pump at intake was switched off this morning as a result of high turbidity. Tanks are full.
· Ravine Poison – off
· Vannard –off
· Grace system – off high turbidity
· Micoud system – low pressure
. Canaries System – off high turbidity
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.