Press Release:– The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of gasoline, kerosene, and diesel per litre remains unchanged.
The retail price of diesel per gallon, LPG 20, 22 and 100 lb cylinders has changed. The price changes take effect from Monday May 27, 2019:
- Gasoline remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre or $13.95 per gallon
- Kerosene remains unchanged at $1.87 per litre or $8.51 per gallon
- Diesel remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre however, increased from $13.93 to $13.95 per gallon
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) increased from $31.96 to $32.38 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) increased from $35.44 to $35.90 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) increased from $203.63 to $205.75 per cylinder
The Public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail price of fuel products will be on Monday June 17, 2019.