A Saint Lucia Fire Service (SLFS) ambulance transported a thirty-two-year-old man to the OKEU Hospital after a report that he suffered an electric shock at Patterson’s Gap, Castries.
According to the information, the man is an employee of a private company contracted by St. Lucia Electricity Services Limited (LUCELEC).
He was working on a utility pole when the incident occurred at about 4.00 pm.
Emergency personnel said his injuries did not appear to be life-threatening.
There are no further details at this time.
Speedy recovery young man 🙏. Very sad that happens when one is engaged in an honest day’s work 😔.