The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of Kerosene and LPG 100 lb cylinder has changed.
The retail price of Gasoline, Diesel, LPG 20 and 22 lb cylinder remains unchanged. The price change takes effect from Monday, January 30, 2023.
- Gasoline remains unchanged at $3.74 per litre or $17.00 per gallon
- Kerosene decreased from $3.14 to $2.97 per litre or $14.26 to $13.51 per gallon
- Diesel remains unchanged at $3.74 per litre or $17.00 per gallon
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) remains unchanged at $43.27 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) remains unchanged at $47.60 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) decreased from $277.30 to $$264.84 per cylinder
The 20 lb Cylinder (9.07kg) is being subsidized at $9.70 per cylinder and the 22 lb Cylinder (9.98kg) is being subsidized at $10.67 per cylinder.
The Public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail price of fuel products will be on Monday, February 20, 2023.
SOURCE: Ministry of Commerce
Complacency can kill the largest predator in the jungle…….
Pay less?The government continues to abuse the poor people of St.lucia.If a 20 lb cylinder costs $43.27,why does a 100 lb cost $264.84? Do the maths people.$43.27×5=216.35. And when you take into consideration that it would take less labour to fill a 100 lb cylinder,compared to fill 5 20lb cylinders, the price of the 100 lb should be even cheaper than $216.35.Abusing the people first