The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of Gasoline, Kerosene, Diesel, LPG 20, 22 and 100 pound cylinders has changed.
The price change takes effect from Monday, April 3, 2023.
- Gasoline decreased from $3.74 to $3.63per litre or $17.00 to $16.50 per gallon
- Kerosene decreased from $2.97 to $2.60per litre or $13.51 to $11.81 per gallon
- Diesel decreased from $3.74 to $3.63per litre or $17.00 to $16.50 per gallon
The 20 lb Cylinder (9.07kg) is being subsidized at $14.73 per cylinder and the 22 lb Cylinder (9.98kg) is being subsidized at $16.21 per cylinder.
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) decreased from $43.27 to $40.46 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) decreased from $47.60 to $44.51 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) decreased from $304.06 to$275.97per cylinder
The Public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail price of fuel products will be on Monday, April 24, 2023.
SOURCE: Ministry of Commerce, Manufacturing, Business Development, Cooperatives and Consumer Affairs