C.O. Williams Construction Ltd wishes to inform the general and motoring public of the continuation of work activities on the Millennium Highway to Cul de Sac Roundabout Project.
The work activities will be carried out between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm and will focus on the following areas for the period Monday October 3rd, 2022 to Saturday October 8th, 2022.
- Tunnel #1 to Sol Gas Station – Surveying Activities –
- Tunnel #1 to SOL Gas Station – Sidewalk Construction
- La Toc Roundabout to Ciceron Landfill – Pot-holing works
- Ciceron Landfill to Cul de Sac Roundabout – Surface Reconstruction
Cul de Sac Intersection:
- Earthworks opposite the Bexon Junction (Western Side Cul de Sac Intersection)
- Diversion of Morne Road Traffic to facilitate Culvert construction. (Western side of Morne Road)
- Culvert reconstruction and earthworks (Eastern side of Morne Road)
- Retaining wall construction (Both sides of East Coast Road)
Work activities are subject to change depending on weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances.
Temporary accommodations have been made for the safe movement of pedestrians and vehicular traffic within the work zones. – Traffic Lights may be in operation.
All road users and pedestrians are asked to observe the cautionary traffic signage along the road and exercise due care and consideration when traversing the Cul de Sac Intersection and the various sections along the Millennium Highway during the execution of the works.
C.O. Williams Construction Ltd regrets any inconveniences likely to be experienced as a result of the ongoing works and encourages motorists to utilize alternative routes in order to avoid delays. DELAYS ARE LIKELY.
SOURCE: C.O Williams Group Of Companies. Headline photo: Stock image.
C.O Williams, all you have wasted enough time on that piece of road with that sloppy work that is been done. If anyone has an accident due to the craters in the road, they are to take this company to court.
They have to Take the Company and Ministry of Infastructure to Court .Motorist have Really pàid the Price of Purchasing Suspension Parts and Damage to their Tires .Its very bad for Motor Vehicle owners in St.Lucia .If was not for Accidents I would only Insure my Vehicle and never pay Nothing at Ministry of Transport.All Roads in St.Lucia are in a Deplorable Condition
Bla Bla Bla Bla.
It’s interesting that St Lucians nowadays know how to access the courts.