C.O. Williams Construction Ltd wishes to inform the general and motoring public of the continuation of road works on the Millennium Highway to Cul de Sac Roundabout Project.
The work activities will be carried out between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm and will focus on the following areas for the period Monday March 27th, 2023 to Thursday April 6th, 2023.
- Drain Construction (Near Ciceron Landfill Area – LHS)
- Roadworks (SOL Gas Station to Cul de Sac Intersection)
- Sidewalk Construction (Tunnel #1 to Tunnel #2 LHS)
- Surveying Activities (OKEU Roundabout to Cul De Sac Intersection)
Cul de Sac Intersection:
- Earthworks opposite the Bexon Junction (Western Side Cul de Sac Intersection)
- Single lane traffic. (Cul de Sac/Morne Road Intersection)
- Retaining wall construction (Both sides of East Coast Road)
Work activities are subject to change depending on weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances.
Temporary accommodations have been made for the safe movement of pedestrians and vehicular traffic within the work zones – traffic lights may be in operation.
All road users and pedestrians are asked to observe the cautionary traffic signage along the road and exercise due care and consideration when traversing the Cul de Sac Intersection and the various sections along the Millennium Highway during the execution of the works.
C.O. Williams Construction Ltd regrets any inconveniences likely to be experienced as a result of the ongoing works and encourages motorists to utilize alternative routes in order to avoid delays. DELAYS ARE LIKELY.
COMPLAINTS & GRIEVANCES:
Complaints and Grievances from the general public can be submitted to the following.
WhatsApp Number: 716-0439
SOURCE: C.O. Williams Group of Companies. Headline photo: Stock image.
I just hope these ppl actually have enough foresight to build this road in a manner so that it will permit future expansion to a four lane……Cul De Sac is surely to see increased development in the near future
Visionary for this to be possible one would have to build three (3) other 2 lane tunnels.