The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of Diesel and the LPG 20 lb, 22 lb and 100 lb Cylinders has changed.
The retail price of Gasoline and Kerosene remains unchanged. The price changes take effect from Monday, June 26, 2023.
- Gasoline remains unchanged at $3.63 per litre or $16.50 per gallon.
- Diesel decreased from $3.57 per litre or $16.25 per gallon to $3.52 per litre or $16.00 per gallon.
- Kerosene remains unchanged at $2.16 per litre or $9.84 per gallon.
The 20 lb Cylinder (9.07kg) is being subsidized at $10.07 per cylinder and the 22 lb Cylinder (9.98kg) is being subsidized at $11.08 per cylinder.
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) decreased from $40.46 to $39.30 per cylinder.
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) decreased from $44.51 to $43.22 per cylinder.
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) decreased from $258.48 to $246.82 per cylinder.
The Public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail price of fuel products will be on Monday, July 17, 2023.
SOURCE: Ministry of Commerce, Manufacturing, Business Development, Cooperatives and Consumer Affairs