The Royal St. Vincent and the Grenadines Police Force has announced a $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the fatal shooting of five people last month.
The killings occurred on Wednesday, July 19, 2023, in Kingstown and a thirteen-year-old student was among those who died.
A police notice advised the public of legal provisions allowing a witness to:
- Give evidence without their identity known to the accused or his/her lawyer.
- Give evidence from an undisclosed location outside of the courtroom or overseas.
- Give evidence using voice modulation (your real voice would not be disclosed).
- Give evidence with their face blocked out.
- Give evidence via video link.
Police are asking people with information to telephone 1-784-456-1102, 1-784-457-1211 ext. 4816, 1-784-456-1810 or 1-784-457-1211 ext. 4838, 1-784-457-1211 ext. 4876, 999 or 911 and report the information anonymously.