We want to publish your articles!
We want to give you a place to publish your stories for the world to see (and, if it helps, add another line to your resume also). With over 200,000 readers in over 200 countries, and over 1.5 million page views per month, St. Lucia Times gives you the perfect opportunity to share your work.
We invite you to submit your stories on our website for review and publishing to the world.
What can you submit?
You can write about what you love, interested in, or what you’re good at. Here are just a few examples of article ideas:
- How to guides
- Tell a story or share your experiences
- Career advise
- Parental tips
- Technology reviews
- Inspirational quotes
- Educational teaching
- Self improvement topics
What we don’t want
- Controversial topics (examples: religion, and/or politics)
- Advertisements or self promoting articles
- Articles that are overly personal or are sexual in nature
- Foul language
We ask that you respect everyone, have good language & manners, and don’t attack people or groups. If you would like more information on what we won’t accept, read our commenting policy.
How does this work?
- Fill out our Registration Form below to join St. Lucia Times.
- Once logged in, write and submit your article for review. Don’t worry…once you’re logged in, you’ll see a link that will take you to our submission page.
- Once we receive your article, we’ll review it. Bear in mind, it may take up to 1 week for review after submission.
- If we accept your article, we’ll publish it based on our schedule for the world to see your work.
Once logged in, you’ll have an area where you can see your article status.