The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of LPG 20, 22 and 100 lb cylinder has changed.
The retail price of Gasoline, Diesel and Kerosene remains unchanged.
The price change takes effect from Monday, December 19, 2022.
- Gasoline remains unchanged at $3.89 per litre or $17.70 per gallon
- Kerosene remains unchanged at $3.14 per litre or $14.26 per gallon
- Diesel remains unchanged at $3.89 per litre or $17.70 per gallon
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) decreased from $45.27 to $43.27 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) decreased from $49.79 to $47.60 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) $307.24 to $279.68 per cylinder
The 20 lb Cylinder (9.07kg) is being subsidized at $12.67 per cylinder and the 22 lb Cylinder (9.98kg) is being subsidized at $13.93 per cylinder.
The Public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail price of fuel products will be on Monday, January 9, 2023.
SOURCE: Ministry of Commerce